CWRP - (Sparky) Staff Application

CamperCasey

Banned

RP Name: 187th ARCO CSM Sparky

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40662596

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: PST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Honestly the main to reasons are that i want to help the people who are in my timezone because i've only ever seen like 2 admins on with me. i feel like i could be a real help to all the work that needs to be done. I also wan't to become a game helper and help the people who are on again, in my weird time zone. i feel like there are long dead periods where people want to do event but the helpers aren't available and i want to help that effort to keep the server moving.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): In real life i work as a Firefighter/EMT and i already do Intel/Administration work there. I learn how to do my job and i do it right the first time, a real "go getter"

Do you have any previous staff experience?: i was an admin on Elemental Networks, Nightforce Gaming and Acid Networks.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  | 187th ARCO CSM Sparky has played for 592:10:59. |

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one): No

Head Admin

Aight bet @Kronos Jones

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander