Unkindled's Staff Application (Waived by Marvel)

Unkindled

RP Name: Wrecker / Unkindled
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:218493380
VIP: Y
TimeZone: US EAST
Why would I like to become a adminstrator?: I would like to rebecome a adminstrator because I've become more dedicated to the server than I have ever been in a very long time. Ever since I've been unbanned I literally been playing on the server everyday and gained the position in BadBatch. My main reasons of coming back to the adminstration after so long is because of the following reason lack of staff, More Creative Idea's (GameMaster), having previous experience in staff,  having more things to do on the server.
What I've been hearing from people is that there is a lack of staff on the server right now and we are looking for more people to become staff on the server so I took the opportunity to come back and help as much as I can with the server. I'd like to be a respectable and serious trainer when training CC's and attempt to give a good impression to new players to the server. Ever since I've come back one consistent thing that's been bugging me is that most events are not very creative and lack that type of rush that players are trying to get on the server. With my immense time in the gamemaster program previously I would like to try to raise the bar for gamemaster and have more Eventful events other than a basic infection event being done literally everyday. With my previous experience in staff I basically know how most things go and know most of what to do in almost all situations. I might not remember all of it but I'm sure I have a good amount of the information still in my head. Having more stuff to do on the server, being staff on the server will give me more reason to come back on the server everyday to come play and make everyone's enjoyment on the server better and help out with the current staff.

Hours on server: I’m not sure but around 1k
About Me: Hey you there my name is Rob and I'm also known as Unkindled and or Patchy. I'm a senior in highschool going through out my final year of highschool right now. I love listening to music, podcasts, and standup comedy in my free time or while I'm working. Right Now I am working as a maintance worker at a campground in my local area. I also am a big fan of many anime and I'm currently watching Dr.Stone and Demon Slayer. My main games I used to play are RUST, CSGO, and DarkSouls. Some people might have many different opinions on me but that's mainly because I have big mood swings and don't take shit from people who are acting unfriendly.
Do I have previous staff experience: Yes NA-HA TR and I think GMC.
Staff on any synergy servers rn?: No

Edited by Unkindled
Spell fixing

+1 has a great person and works hard in everything he does 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone