[Accepted] JigSaw Appeal

JigSawPuzzleZ

Steam ID: JigSawPuzzleZ  STEAM_0:1:80667274
Date of Ban: September 13th 2019
Length of Ban: 7 Days
Offense: Racism
Banned By: Rohan
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: I have just joined this server and was planning on investing much time into it and making friends i was following all the rules and then when in a conversation said the word "nigga" but not in a derogatory fashion. I am deeply sorry and have not received any previous warning for anything. I was not aware of the dire consequences of this word and am deeply sorry and i promise to never do this again.
Evidence to support your claims: Check my play time and any previous warnings

Edited by JigSawPuzzleZ
Did not do template
  • Funny 2

Hey you gotta use the template if you want this to get looked at

press the edit button on your post and fill out the template

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

In my full honest opinion I think he made a mistake, he is new to Synergy and I think to the idea of Star Wars RP in general if I'm not mistaken. I tried him out for Dooms Unit and he was very polite, laid back, and nice during my entire encounter with him. I do not believe he is here to minge, he just wants to play a game on his down time like the rest of us nerds.

+1 from me champ, good luck and hope to see you back sooner. 

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

Head Admin

Can I even comment on these things btw @Nade Jones

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Head Admin

I'll say you are a pretty chill guy and mistakes can be made. Just don't do it again

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander