Dargon's Staff Application

RP Name: CG Battalion Commander Fox | Master of the Order Mace Windu

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:12148873

Timezone: Eastern standard time

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I wish to be a administrator on Synergy Roleplay because I wish to help the players and the server grow. The first Star Wars server I was apart of was Icefuse and I instantly wanted to become staff. Once I did I really enjoyed it because I felt like I was doing good and giving back to something that brought me so much joy. I eventually became a Elite Admin and after awhile I realized staff and the high staff was corrupt in a way. This kinda lead to Synergy being created in which I resigned and transferred over here. I felt that I need a break from staff because I was staff for such a long time, but I miss the feeling it gives me. As well I wish to give the players more entertainment with original events and just make the server more fun.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

My name is Dargon, most people know me I think. I've been playing Clone Wars RP for about 9 months and my first server was Icefuse where I became a Elite Admin and Game Master. If you don't know me I am currently Mace Windu in Jedi and CG Battalion Commander Fox on the server. Thanks for reading my application. 

Do you have any previous staff experience?

Yes I was Elite Admin for awhile on Icefuse and a Vet Admin before on SynergyRP. I unfortunately made a huge mistake and was demoted. I regret making that mistake every time I think about applying for staff again.

• Coordinator
Coordinator

+1

1 minute ago, Dargon said:

I meant like void my post above, not staff app

Oh I thought you bamboolzed us. Deja vu of losing you again.  I was about to say my guy making me +1 for nothing... :^) <3

Edited by Jagger

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x