Rocksteady's Bly app

Rocksteady

Steam Name: TheCrunchiesttaco21

RP Name: 327th ARC LTC Rocksteady

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:444841139

Battalion or squad you are applying for: 327th

Experience:

9 months ago i joined the server and was almost immediately taken in by the 327th. I have seen many things on my time from the server. One such thing was the near removal of our battalion. I saw this battalion at its worse but I have also seen it at its best. I have lead this battalion as one of the highest ranking officers for almost 4 months. I have lead my men to the best of my ability and have always strove to improve the battalion and i would believe that i have been successful

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I should become a battalion commander because i am not only have a desire to lead the battalion to a better position in the server, but i also wish to constantly improve upon things that are a bit lacking. I also wish to put a great foot forward in terms of trying to bring the battalion to the forefronts of everyone's mind when they think of a battalion that functions like a truly well oiled machine

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: I understand the lore of the 327th extensively and i am always looking for ways to implement more lore into the battalion

Availability: every day but the time can vary from 1 CST to 9 CST depending on the day of the week

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: i have played almost daily on synergy roleplay since November of 2018, and i have no intention of stopping that now

Do you have a microphone?: yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: I want the battalion to be larger and more disciplined then they have ever been, and i want to see numbers rivaling event he most active battalion, as well as giving the other battalions someone to look to as a guide for their own

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: yes

The app is really short, and there is so much missing that is wanted from a Battalion Commander Application. Not only that, but during my time in the 327th, I honestly didn't see you that much. You just kept taking like 2 week Loa's consecutively... To get 327th out of the state that it's in, its gonna take an active battalion commander, with a lot of experience, who is able to build a strong officer core, and get a lot of NCO's to help build the battalion. In my professional opinion, I don't think you'll be able to do that, so I'm going to have to -1 you. Good luck man....

I can't agree with this due to your hours plus your application has little to no effort. I wanna see you care, put some effort into this and find a schedule to support prime time hours. You're a good Senior Officer, and I wanted to promote you to Colonel, but you just never show at good times. Just not meant to be currently. 

signature_alt.png
𝓞𝓾𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓡𝓲𝓶 𝓒𝓻𝓾𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓻 𝟝𝟘𝟝𝟚 🢩

Battalion Commander Bly has been fucked with so much, and the last good one we had (in my opinion) had literally just left. A commander app for this role needs to be actually enticing to want to read, this is entirely the opposite. It looks like you have no real goals that you want to reach by the end of your term if you were to get this position. From an applicant viewer's standpoint, it's generally quite appalling. This is why I will be giving it a -1, I know who you are Rocksteady, just by viewing you in game, but jesus christ, if you really wanted to fix your battalion, at least show some effort. 

• Agree 1

-1 rocksteady i love you no homo your a great guy but your app doesnt really show effort and in 327th current state i dont believe 327th will do well with you as bcmd since your still in HC so work with the other HC to fix the batt 

So Basically ANIME

spacer.png

There needs to be more effort in this application.

Explain more about your experience, it is just too short and it really doesn't explain much about what you have done in your time on the server.

I would also like to see more detail about how and what you are going to do during your term as BCMD.

And to the eyes that application is just too grey and and short.

But overall my opinion will be a -1. Sorry man, you seem like a good guy but I believe that someone else should take up the mantel.

Edited by Casual

The guy who was second command of two removed battalions

Now star trek rper

-1 chief I like you as a person but fixing a battalion takes a lot of hours before BCMD, if you can’t put in that time before hand you won’t be able to during, this is coming from experience. 

• Agree 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Question(s): what’s your solution to the numbers issue?

What do you plan to add that would improve the current quality of the battalion and it’s members?

How do you plan on fixing officers getting burnt out quickly and wanting to resign because of which?

(Continued) And if you plan on using credits to make them want to stay what’s your budget for it and do you have a way to create a stable income of credits?

Do you plan on making changes to the current “buffs” that the battalion has to have buffs that’d make them relevant again?

once you answer these questions I’ll make my choice

Current: Rancor Medic Previous: 327th Commander ARCL Useful, DU ARC Commander Jerome, CT PVT 1348 Useless

-1 Your app doesn’t show much effort. You got a few goals, but very vague. I think you’re a good guy, but as Dennis said, you need to put effort into fixing these things before you become Bly. In your position, it should be easy. I would like to ask some questions in the hope of changing my answer. 

1. How do you plan to discipline the battalion?

2. What will you do to ensure the future for the battalion?

3. Do you believe without a doubt, that you can do all of this in your term?

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

• Management
Management

The applicant has voided his app.

This is your only void in 30 days. Another void will result in a 30-day cooldown.

//locked

//moved to denied

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk