STEAM_0:1:196477999

VIP (Y/N):

Yes

Timezone:

GMT

What was your previous staff rank?:

Admin

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT):

Nope. Though I have been a staff member on this server, obviously, and on Icefuse in the past.

Why did you leave the staff, team?:

Multiple different reasons. At the time I had to focus a lot on college work and I didn't have time to play on the server. I also had some personal issues going on at the time with family deaths and the like, which really put me in a horrid mood. This lead to a bit of inactivity and instead of being removed I took it upon myself to resign.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?:

For the past couple of months of coming back to the server I've been debating whether to put in the application or not. A lot of things have happened and I'm going to be honest, I've made a lot of mistakes while I've been here. However, I feel as if I've rectified some of these mistakes and took a giant step back to cool off and relax a little bit.

I understand my attitude would be a concern for some. I have addressed this on the forums and subsequently I've made A character background sheet which is visible on my forum account. Explaining my character, motives etc. As many of my "attitude" problems have stemmed from in-game where I was roleplaying as my character, and some people just didn't quite understand my roleplay. Yet, I can confidently say that I have took a slight step back from the hard-ass approach I adopted in the last couple of months, so that I can refrain from causing someone distress in-game. 

During the most recent months I've been playing I've noticed there isn't a lot of staff members to assist players in the EU / EST times when the server starts to get a bit populated. Personally I've sat a waited through multiple staff ticket for simple things. I not quite sure if it was because the staff team has their hands full as it is, or people simply were AFK at the time. Either way, I feel as if becoming a member I can help with relieving some stress off of other members and over all begin helping out the server a whole.

My main goal in the staff team would be to join the Game Master programme and assist the Game Masters with making intriguing events that keep the player base engaged. I feel like some of the events are lacking slightly, CIS attack the base round 78. I would aspire to make a continued story line for the server where the players, and their characters, can be engaged and feel as if they hold a part to play. Furthermore, not a lot of events / encounters are being conducted on the server. As a player it doesn't make me want to stay, I just get bored, and as an Officer as well I know that some of the players in my battalion simply get too bored and don't stay on the server because not a lot of event or encounters keep them interested. So I'd love to assist in approving the number of events / encounters for the server. I understand that it is a lot of work however, I feel determined to do it. 

Obviously, college is still in the picture right now. However, I feel as if I can manage my time with real life and the server more appropriately now. While real life does come first I will ensure that I donate my spare time to assisting the server and ensuring it will continue to grow.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?:

Yes I understand. 

Head Admin

+1. Epic gamer.

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

+1 

The fact that you put more effort into this Reapp than most people put into their initial staff app is impeccable. 

However you’re one of the best rpers I have encountered and have an excellent work ethic, do great Anderson!

• Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1 never hurts to have Uk staff 

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1 Alpha male Shock = Alpha male Admin change my mind.

• Funny 1

Current: CG MED SSGT Spoof | Navy MED MCPO Spoof | Hunter Kravchenko | Jedi Master TGM Spoof
Prior: (2017) 104th MED CPL Spoof | CG MEDL LT Spoof | 501st CSM Spoof | 187th JT 2ndLT Spoof | 21st MED 2ndLT Spoof | (2019) 91st MEDL Lightning squad LTC Spoof | DU MED SGT Spoof | 104th MED SGT Spoof

$ Didn't ask $

spacer.png

Congratulations ,you have been accepted for an interview! Please contact a Head Admin by 09/06/19 otherwise you will automatically denied!

// Locked 

// Moved to pending

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander