TR 2ndACO PS CSM Leche

Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:1:155881421

VIP (Y/N): 

Yes

Timezone:

Eastern standard time

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I've been wanting to become a staff member to further help my community. My main goal is to eventually become a game master to further entertain the server with the ideas that pop in my head. With becoming staff i'd be able to help the server on another level from how i usually help. For example, instead of calling an admin to help with tryouts i would be the admin to help spawn enemies and  dupes. Im on pretty late as well so i can take late night tickets. Helping people out in this community has always been my goal and i want to start working towards that goal with this staff application. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

Im a pretty relaxed person but i can get serious depending on the situation. Im really dedicated to my job; Im the longest lasting 2ndAC at the moment serving 8 months in a row as of 8/16/19. Finally, im on quite a bit so im able to do stuff with most time zones.

Do you have any previous staff experience?

Not really

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  

500-600

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one)

Nope

Head Admin

+1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

+1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Congratulations ,you have been accepted for an interview! Please contact a Head Admin by 09/01/19 otherwise you will automatically denied!

// Locked 

// Moved to pending

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Congratulations, you have been Accepted into the Staff Team.
You have passed the interview and you are now a New Admin!

spacer.png

Good luck buckaroo!

// moved to "Accepted"

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2