Who is the funnier lad?

Chop

Who is the funnier lad?  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Black has asked for a poll and fears the dumb rep on his account and so I have answered the call. 

Also as a side note comment down below who you think the funniest person is on the server. 

Not a Medal of Valour recipient 

The funniest interaction I've had with black was when he made his bunks and it was absolute dog shit with literally planets circling  around a campfire and black comes to me like a little kid and tells me have to seen my bunks and im like no I walk in the and the planet circle is spiraling towards and its just terrible

• Agree 1
33 minutes ago, Sanchez Resident said:

The funniest interaction I've had with black was when he made his bunks and it was absolute dog shit with literally planets circling  around a campfire and black comes to me like a little kid and tells me have to seen my bunks and im like no I walk in the and the planet circle is spiraling towards and its just terrible

HEY MAN THAT BUNK BUILD WAS GOOD FUK U XD 

One time I was in a discord call with zeik and black and I think sixta, we were getting briefed and when I joined my camera was on and they all saw my nipples

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Wow, both of these are wrong

XD

Being funny is subjective some there is no generally funny fucker on the server 

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...