Reaper might come back

I'm not tryna be mean or nosy here because this is probably none of my business, but if things took even more of a turn, shouldn't gmod be the last thing to turn to? Gmod should be so low on your priorities, it shouldn't even be thought about. Yea, you might be happy, but the amount of time and effort that is put into this would probably best be served trying to turn things around and getting on stable footing before even thinking about stepping foot on the server. The server is addicting, after a while, you don't play because you want to, but because you feel that you need it because you've put so much into it and it consumes every waking moment of your existence. Fix things in your life, maybe hang and lurk around on the forums, but I hope that you are able to actually turn things around and get back on the right track because you're a solid dude with a pretty good personality and it saddens me to hear that things aren't going well. I truly hope that you can turn things around for the best.

• Winner 6
14 hours ago, Egg said:

I'm not tryna be mean or nosy here because this is probably none of my business, but if things took even more of a turn, shouldn't gmod be the last thing to turn to? Gmod should be so low on your priorities, it shouldn't even be thought about. Yea, you might be happy, but the amount of time and effort that is put into this would probably best be served trying to turn things around and getting on stable footing before even thinking about stepping foot on the server. The server is addicting, after a while, you don't play because you want to, but because you feel that you need it because you've put so much into it and it consumes every waking moment of your existence. Fix things in your life, maybe hang and lurk around on the forums, but I hope that you are able to actually turn things around and get back on the right track because you're a solid dude with a pretty good personality and it saddens me to hear that things aren't going well. I truly hope that you can turn things around for the best.

Its helped me these past few months ngl.

To be honest the situation it's going okay right now it's just I'm in a hotel room with a shity connection I'm kind of trying to find apartment right now so if I can find apartment I'll be perfectly fine with going to be back on and everything like that thanks @egg that really does mean a lot to me dude.  Yeah yeah Cloud I saw that sith got yeeted. Meh still have my jedi. 

Edited by Reaper
Im dumb >.>