CWRP - (Xander's) Staff Application

Xander

RP Name: TR ST VHVY SFC Xander

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:164308511

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone:CEST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):
The reason why I want to become an Admin is because I love Synergy's community and I want to be even more involved in it.
I see that during the time im on (downtime) there is not to many staff on and i want to help resolve this issue by joining the staff team.
I dedicate alot of time to playing on the server and sometimes i see people in need of help when other staff are AFK or not online and want to help out with that.

As stated below i have some good experience as a staffmember on other server and want to continue my journey on Synergy.
And since we are moving to the new map soon and going back to serious i want to assist the staff team to make sure everyone gets the nice roleplayexperience they join the server for.
I want to also help out my Battalion by becoming staff and be able to make dupes for simulations and be able to assist with banning or whitelisting if needed.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):
Im Xander i play around 6-10 hours every day on the server Im a shocktrooper.
Im 13, A Diehard gamer and play on the server alot, My hobby  is soccer.
Ive stood trough alot of tough times due to my mental health but then i just play gmod and have fun on there to forget the pain.

Do you have any previous staff experience?Yes i have been staff On Twisted Roleplay and on Elitelupus (both darkrp)

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? 334 Hours on the server and 855 on GMOD
Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: No

Edited by Xander
Edited Playtime, 2nd time edited Tell us why you wish to become an administrator, 3rd eddited made my app easyer to look trough

Ex. Veteran Admin  Ex. GMO   Ex. 212th Warrant Officer

+1 I've played with you in game, you can actually RP. Didn't expect you to be 13, but it'd be naive to deny someone based on their age alone, especially if they show such dedication in game with some actual maturity behind it.

Hope you get the chance and goodluck.

• Winner 1

-1 As ST You Have Been Demoted For False Arrests And You Are The Type Of ST Who Always Itches To Arrest You Have Pulled A Baton On One Of My Friends For B Hopping And Have Pulled A Baton On Me Multiple Times For Something That Is Completely Within The Rules [EG: Jetpacking On Defcon 5 To Catch A Sith Whos In Base] I Am Just Afraid That The False Arrests May Turn Into False Bans And You Could Get Into Serious Trouble Sorry Buddy

• Friendly 1

Hi I’m Pot

Current/Former: Child

@Pot That story went way different but im not going to make this into a discusion but thank u for your feedback.
Also i was never demoted for a false arrest!

Edited by Xander

Head Admin

+1, you're active and we can probably use someone like you. 

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

15 hours ago, Pot said:

-1 As ST You Have Been Demoted For False Arrests And You Are The Type Of ST Who Always Itches To Arrest You Have Pulled A Baton On One Of My Friends For B Hopping And Have Pulled A Baton On Me Multiple Times For Something That Is Completely Within The Rules [EG: Jetpacking On Defcon 5 To Catch A Sith Whos In Base] I Am Just Afraid That The False Arrests May Turn Into False Bans And You Could Get Into Serious Trouble Sorry Buddy

I agree -1

11 hours ago, Blaki said:

+1, good luck. I hope ur not the Xander that got arrested for RDM yesterday.

That was me but my arrest was later falsed by BCMD Fox Due to my trying to take out my batton and accidentaly still having my batton out.

Just now, Camilo said:

oh yeah and this happened.  I got randomly reported for RDM said it was a late AR despite not getting arrested or committing RDM. spacer.png

This was later Investigated and it was later found out that someone had made a arrest on my name to try and screw me over and this arrest was blanked from all documents/removed

You have been ACCEPTED for Interview!

Please contact an HA by 08/18/2019 or else your application will be

DENIED

//moved to pending

//locked

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

CONGRATULATIONS

You have been accepted to staff

Good Luck and Don't mess up.
spacer.png

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA