Allow VAs to give Channel Kay/Channel Admin

McFisher

I have two suggestions so I'll post the other below

Name: McFisher

Suggestion: allow VAs to give channel admin and channel key

Where would this be implemented?:Teamspeak. Give the VA tag the power to give it.

How would this benefit the TeamSpeak/Community?: Theres only 6 HAs. Like 3 are on ROA and LOA. and the other are not on at certain times. But theres ALWAYS a VA+ on so people dint have to ask like 3 HAs and sit waiting. Especially early UK time there aren't any HAs on and I geg asked for channel key but I cannot give it em

Have you asked for Feedback from others about this suggestion?: No but I think people would prefer this as VAs wouldnt do anything stupid with it and like carvis suggestion it would help us loads

Briefly explain why this should be implemented?: as theres always a VA on teamspeak and people dont have to wait for a HA to come on

Imagine Putting Your Old Ranks And Roles In Your Bio

I Went from Mas Amedda and VA to Blacklisted from every single thing except CT and Jedi :)

The reasons HA+ can do it is because HA+ meet every week in their own meeting, whereas VAs meet only during staff meetings, so it would cause more hassle imo to ask around. Plus, as ^ stated, channel admins give channel keys, nobody should have to do that besides them.

What heart said 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• Retired Founder

No, sorry.

Too many issues with Channel Admin in the past; it's staying as Head Admin+ as I've posted in the other related suggestions.

& Channel Key was made for HAs+ to use, shouldn't be used in every battalion channel tbh

• Agree 1

z5dGuiK.gif