[CWRP] (JanitorWoopWoop)’s Ban Appeal

Bagels

JanitorWoopWoop

7/20/2019

7days / 10066 minutes

MRDM

I do not know how to check who banned me.

I don't have any evidence why I should be unbanned but if MRDM stands for mass rdm I am not guilty because I did not kill anyone But I do admit that i attacked a person I know this will not help my  case but i was bribed. I don't think that I shouldn't be banned but I do not believe that the length of my ban is justified. 

• Funny 3

Yeah dennis banned him For MRDM but all he did was shoot rocksteady and I did bribe him I told him he would be arrested for 15 min. all he did was shoot 1 person though!!! he should have only been arrested also no sit occurred! 

+1

If it was just RDM to the point he was going after one person and maybe hit others with some potato aim then +1. Otherwise -1

You will know when a HA or Director tells you denied or approved. 

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

-1 your taught in training that shooting on defcon 6 is NOT allowed under unless you are in a sim and even if its not defcon 6 your also taught never to shoot another brother. unless you were in a event and had multiple people run infront of you theres no reason you should have hit enough for a MRDM charge.

also STAFF. DONT. BRIBE. PEOPLE. thats abuse of power i would know its why i got removed the first time. DONT DO THAT SHIT

@Dennis I want to here from him first, on why you were banned, before I vote

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

I banned him for MRDM for shooting into a group of 5+ people in DB. The matter of what rose did is being discussed by high staff.

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

@Bagels were you paid with in game credits or did you do it on your own free will?

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

The hell. If anybody should be getting banned it's the goddamn staff member who bribed him, that's some bullshit. 

-1 - Sorry my guy, even if you were bribed you should know the rules. Just serve out the time and come on with the policy of not accepting bribes from terrible staff members.

Not a Medal of Valour recipient 

You kind of fucked up here chief. I get it that some guy gave you money to do this act, but you should ALWAYS follow the golden rule.

The person who bribed you has been given a proper punishment however.

So this is going to be denied.

// locked

// moved to "denied"