[Accepted] Thatcher's Ban Appeal

RP Name/Steam Name: Thatcher
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:508124133
Date of Ban: 7/10/19
Length of Ban: 9893.32 minutes.
Offense: Racism and forbidden order
Banned By: N/A
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: First of all, I don't even know why I was banned.  I didn't do anything. I AFK'd through the night and got back to see that I was banned from the server. 
Evidence to support your claims: It ain't much, but I opened my console and read the chat. 

• [ADVERT] PVT Thatcher: EXECUTE ORDER 66 NIGGER FUCK BLACK PEOPLE FUCK JEDIS I HOPE YOU GUYS ALL DIE FUCK THIS PUSSY ASS SERVER
  •  187th PLTL 2ndLT Camilo has muted Private Thatcher's chat
  • | Private Thatcher was banned by Jar Jar Binks for 7 days. Reason: racism, Forbidden order, our menu doesn't have that, Go order somewhere else. APpeal @Synergy

• Some person changed their name to "PVT Thatcher." 
  • My name is Private Thatcher, and my steam name is Thatcher. 

Note: This was not me. Some person changed their name to "PVT Thatcher" and my name is Private Thatcher. I got banned for something I didn't do!

• Winner 1

If this is true I am sorry it happened to you, it seems to be a recurring situation with staff lately where we will ban the wrong people because we don't use SteamIDs. I wish you the best! 

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

Just now, Thatcher said:

No, I believe the person changed his name to "PVT Thatcher" said the thing in advert and then swapped his name. 

Admins are taught to ban by SteamdID so therefore they do not ban the wrong person.

They should look for the difference between "PVT" and "Private" 

Former: Veteran Admin | 91st XO Razer | Trainer Manager | Assassin  Sith Lord | Game Master|

Just now, Regional said:

That's funny lol 
past week two admins banned by name XD
@Washington was a victim of one of the matters 

yes very funny 

7 times in the past 2 days

its fucking autistic

Former: Veteran Admin | 91st XO Razer | Trainer Manager | Assassin  Sith Lord | Game Master|

Ok, this may come off wrong, but this has gone on for far too long.

Whoever the fuck is training staff members and NOT telling them to use STEAM IDs needs to be fucking removed and demoted and should feel very bad about themselves.

I, myself, was banned EXACTLY LIKE THIS LIKE A WEEK AGO! AND NOW PEOPLE ARE GETTING BOPPED LEFT RIGHT AND CENTER BECAUSE THE STAFF TEAM HAS NO CLUE HOW TO  BAN!!!!

Absolutely horrendous and embarrassing. To those who are saying "nO wE wErE tRaIneD toO uSes SteaMID", you clearly are either

A) One of the few who didn't have a terrible trainer

or

B) Clearly ignore the fact it is happening, because I've ran across so many people who kick/ban by name.

Unbelievable.

• Winner 5
1 minute ago, Washington said:

Whoever the fuck is training staff members and NOT telling them to use STEAM IDs needs to be fucking removed and demoted and should feel very bad about themselves.

I, myself, was banned EXACTLY LIKE THIS LIKE A WEEK AGO! AND NOW PEOPLE ARE GETTING BOPPED LEFT RIGHT AND CENTER BECAUSE THE STAFF TEAM HAS NO CLUE HOW TO  BAN!!!!

Absolutely horrendous and embarrassing. To those who are saying "nO wE wErE tRaIneD toO uSes SteaMID", you clearly are either

or

B) Clearly ignore the fact it is happening, because I've ran across so many people who kick/ban by name.

Unbelievable.

Someone was using the names of the people involved and you had a 50/50 chance on getting the right person. That was the problem, however we finally caught the son of the bitch and that this guy was banned by accident and shouldn't have been banned in the first place.

+1 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

48 minutes ago, Washington said:

or

Unbelievable.

HA+ Supervise Training's They were definitely told about it if they say they werent then its fucking common sense 

Okay so as for this ban, i was the one who banned him.

I did use the steamID grabbed from this individual. 

However i was unaware there was a person changing their name, Due to this i ended up banning the wrong person as i had only seen one thatcher at the time. They had a really fast name swapper because it was about a 5-10 second window before i banned.

I apologize profusely however, after being told it was someone who was using a name changer (around 3 minutes after the ban was done), i immediately  contacted an HA about your ban, regarding your steamID, so i don't know if you're unbanned yet, however you should be soon. I apologize once again, however i think the name changer has been stopped. 

"I hate danish people" - Dragon after encounter someone who had been doing this exact thing.

EDIT: I spoke to an HA About the ID you have provided, it has no bans on record, so i believe you have been Unbanned, you should be able to get on server. (If you are unable to get on still, then the SteamID you have provided is different)

Edited by Scribbles
  • Friendly 1

The steamID you have provided in the appeal has been unbanned, if the problem persists please message me on discord kapi#6382

// Locked

// Moved to Accepted

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander