SOBDE(Community Feed Back)

Duck

Ok for those of you who don't know recently the security regiment was taken away from the SPEC/SEC Senior Commander so at the current moment it is just a Specialized Senior Commander. Now I find that the Senior Commander due to this current state is kind of useless, it really is just a Part 2 of SPEC Regimental.

So my suggestion is that to add a little bit of use to this senior commander, while also covering a problem a decent amount of people have, it is to make the SOBDE(Special Operations Brigade) Regiment. Now many of you are probably going “What? That's fucking stupid” but let me explain. In the Special Operations brigade, it would consist of Null, Shadow Company and wait for it. Republic Commandos. With this, it would take away the stress from zomb of having to worry about 5 battalions(Which ties it with attack regiment as the largest regiment) by taking away 2. While also taking away the stress of Zomb it will also add in someone in charge of the RC (That isn’t Palpatine, as no offense to max but one person that isn't really too active that is basically in charge of the RC, which is a battalion in which should the most active in the server as they are limited positions). Many people hate how there really is no one to punish the RC if they fuck up. With this, there would be a Regimental that is directly in charge of watching them.

Now onto another question that may come up, Is this “Lore Friendly”(Reason I put it in quotes is that all of these battalions in which are being moved are legends anyways Except for delta squad XD). My response to this is, Yes. The SO-BDE was an actual thing that had every single one of these battalions.In a matter of fact in total, they had 5000 troopers all of which were either a Clone Commandos, Null-Class ARC Troopers, Alpha-Class ARC Troopers, Clone Assassins, Covert Ops Troopers, or Lastly Shadow Troopers(Also known as Shadow Company). http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Special_Operations_Brigade

Now onto the final question in which I can think of. “Who would be their regimental”. Now many are going to think this would be a power play, but I believe that Kal Skirata Should be in charge of the SOBDE. With this Ordo would be moved up to a Batt-CMD. Now Yes I know, at the current moment I am Kal Skirata, but if this were to be implemented and people do not wish to have me as Kal Skirata and would rather have someone else apply. I would either A. Step down from Kal Skirata and just join another battalion or B. Apply for Kal Skirata through Commander Applications and if I fail then I still just join another battalion.

With this all being said, I had talked to rush a little about this. He liked the idea a little, but he could also see some flaws about it. So I asked him if he would be fine with me getting community feedback to see how others would look at this Idea. So if possible just leave a comment either saying +1 or -1 with the reasoning. Or if you don't even want to do that, at least just do the favor of saying some Pros and Cons you see with something like this.

DO NOTE THIS IS NOT A SUGGESTION TO ADD IN A BATTALION BUT INSTEAD, IT IS A SUGGESTION TO RE-ARRANGE SOME OF the BATTALIONS WE CURRENTLY HAVE. AT NO POINT WOULD THIS REQUIRE SOME TYPE OF ADDON TO BE ADDED TO THE SERVER.

Also, a side note, if you are worried that the battalions that are being affected by this and I should talk to them. I already have. I talked with 6/8 RC all of which agreed and were completely fine with this. Sadly I could only get in contact with one SC Commander, Freck, which said “<05:29:59> "Freck": I like that duck”.Also, I cleared this with medic and rush if I could make this post on the forums asking for feedback (THIS IS PURELY FEEDBACK.Even if this post gets great feedback there are no guarantees this more of a “How would the community react if we WERE to implement this”)