CWRP - Tinovious Staff Re-Application

RP Name: Omega Oh-Nine "Niner"

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:215467836

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: GMT/BST

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Admin

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): Nope

Why did you leave the staff, team?: I left the staff team because I got burnt out and had way too much things going on outside of the server.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: I wish to rejoin the staff team because I want to be able to help around the server again, Spawn Dupes for tryouts, Do some training's and probably reapply for the Game Master Program.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes, I understand.

•  

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

Banned

GG +1

r4ymo.gif

+1 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Congratulations, you have been accepted for an interview. Contact a Head Admin by 07/12/19 or you will be automatically denied

// Locked

// Moved to pending

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

• Management
Management

Welcome back to the Staff Team!

//moved to accepted

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk