The Ultimate Video Game Battle Royale

Shake

I wanted to do video games characters versing each other so there be one character left. Obviously this is going to work in a poll system up post 4 to 8 every other day and people vote on them who ever gets the most votes moves on

Rules character must be in literally any type of video game.  Must be seen in it and it's obvious that it's them       

With that being said I would like to know who you guys want to see I got a lot already but I want see what you guys want       

May the Ultimate Challenger prevail                             

59 minutes ago, Snadvich said:

Starkiller

YES 

14 minutes ago, ttv.TheMedicTV said:

Vitiate, no contest, NEXT.

Star killer would whoop vitiates as btw 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Just now, ttv.TheMedicTV said:

Boi you're dumb. 

He beat the shit out of the emperor and Vader fuck you mean 

GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Ok since my pick was already listed I’m gonna go with Mysterion from the fractured butthole

Kenny is a bad ass 

• Agree 1

29 minutes ago, Shake said:

I got around 120 so im going to start making the list feel free to add but make it quick 

Hey you need to be studying the stark hyperspace wars while you’re at it my padawan