Bolt's Staff Re-Application

Bolt

RP Name: 91st Recon JTO 1SG Bolt || Elder Knight Guardian Bolt || BaseOps PVT Bolt || Sith Hopeful Bolt

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:105927181

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: PST/MST (I am from Arizona and we don't do daylight savings because it isn't cool, so it switches between PST and MST between daylight savings and non-daylight savings)

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Admin

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): No

Why did you leave the staff, team?: I left the staff team because I overworked myself to get to Senior Admin, that by the time I was there, I didn't want to do anymore, so I decided to leave the position rather then hold onto it and try to force myself to do staff, with the intent to rejoin at a later date with a refreshed and more energized mindset, and I planned the return earlier in the year, however it is now almost July, nearing my 3 year anniversary within SWRP, Icefuse & Synergy.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: I want to rejoin the staff team because my goal in staff since day one I was staff back in the icefuse days, was to become a great gamemaster, and that is my goal, to keep the community entertained with great events, along with taking tickets to spawn things, such as ships, dupes, etc, which many have trouble with getting people today. I've always loved this community and I want to come back and do my absolute best to give not only myself, but the players, a great experience, through some nice Bolt events, lots of bolt lore indeed.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes, I understand I will be tested on my knowledge of server rules and practices.

Note: From 6/28/19 - 7/1/19, I will be gone, so I made this before I leave on vacation so that when I return, the application will either be accepted or denied by then and thus I can get straight to the interview.

bolt

+1 Bolt Boltenson

• Agree 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Congratulations! You have been accepted for an interview, please contact a Head Admin before 07/11/19 or you will be automatically denied!

// Locked

// Moved to Pending

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Staff interview passed.
                                                Welcome back to the staff team