Trixx's Staff Re-Application

Trixx

RP Name: DU SGM Trixx

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:102554730

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: Eastern Standard 

What was your previous staff rank?: Veteran Admin

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): No

Why did you leave the staff, team?: I left the team because I had a medical situation that I had to recover from and I was planning on taking a break from the server which I did and I am now back from.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: I want to rejoin the staff team because I loved going through the TR program and working my way up to TRO, I also loved building dupes for people to use and it made me smile when I seen other SA+ using it. Most importantly I loved helping the players, whether it be a simple whitelist or and issue that I can try and help out with I loved it. The activity of being on the server and having something to always do drove me to work my way to Veteran Admin. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: I certainly do.

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

+1 very great gamer

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1 certified Lawyer

• Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Head Admin

+1, good boi.

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Congratulations, You have been Accepted for an interview, please contact a Head Admin by 7/9/19 or you will be automatically denied.

//locked

//moved to 'pending'

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander