Ironclads SWRP Staff Re-application

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Re-Application

RP Name: 104th ARCO 1stLT Ironclad/BO COE 1stLT Shockpoint

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:72936970

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone:  Pacific Standard

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): No

Why did you leave the staff, team?: I decided to leave the staff team because I was burning out and school was beginning and I didn't have time for the server like I used to. I really enjoyed who I met in the staff team however and I want to re-apply because summer just began and I will  have mountains of time to do what I want

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: I want to rejoin the staff team because I feel as though I want something else to do and being on the staff team gives me greater opportunities to not only do that but also meet new people. As I was a TRO last time I was staff, I want to try gamemaster out this time. Ive seen a lot of good events in my 2 years with the community and I have a lot of ideas on what I could bring to the table during events. I really want to help out the community, my battalion, and whoever else I can and I think the staff team is a good move for me to rejoin

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Of course.

Edited by Shockpoint

If you use the RC Shotgun you are automatically cringe.

+1 Ironclad is active and hardworking

Edited by Vango
Grammar Errors

Current: Vango

Former: Mechanised Regimental | (First) 41st MEDL CMD Gett | 104th General Plo KoonNaval Commander Vango | Jedi General Adi Gallia Sinker | Serra Keto | Battalion Commander Wolffe

Staff interview passed.
                                                                 Welcome back to staff