Sugga's 187th commander applications

Sugga

Battalion: 187th Legion

RP Name: Battalion Commander Sugga

Date: 6/20/19

Reason: Its taking away from the family. My loved one and me have grown to distant and i have to fix that. I got to take care of some responsible stuff.

Goodbyes: I love everyone that I meet. You guys have grown so much on me and I do appreciate you guys making my time as battalion commander an amazing time. Love you all and i hope you all have a great rest of your life. Please officers of the 187th don't let the battalion die, I've left you the material to thrive take it and run, make the 187th a great battalion and give it back its legacy of a large battalion. To all the people that might hate me for what I have done with the promotions I deeply apologize, Everyone has been an amazing help and i do appreciate everyone for what they have done for me. Thank you and hopefully I will see you guys again. I just want to say good luck to dreams and Soap I know you guys will do great and will keep it alive.

Soap -You've been by my side by day one and I couldn't have asked for a better friend

Dreams - You're still going to be my favorite Aussie, Number 1 Aussie friend couldn’t ask for a better one.

Yuri/Tingus/Godfather - Thanks for the help you’ve given me. I hope the CG uses you to your potential

Youseff - You have been an amazing friend and I can't thank you enough for the requirting, I hope the SO uses you to your full leading potential

Niner/Tinovious - God ima miss that accent and those ridiculous pts’s Keep them up your doing great as niner

Willom - Your doing great work, Keep it up and i promise you’ll do great for the battalion

Franco - Goddamn ima miss you. You are the best recruiter i've ever meet. I really hope you stay active and keep it up.

Funmaster - I'm sorry I left during your LOA, You are a great para lead thank you for everything you've helped me with

Razen/Flyer/Burner/Viper and whatever else your called - Much love man we’ve both had our differences but I still do respect you and your a hell of a leader. Keep it up man

Knockout - We didn't talk too much but i hope you have a good one, You’ve been a hell of an arf. See ya blackout

Maverick - Thanks for always putting up with the 187th constant L.A.A.T spawning, Your a great BO i hope i see you higher in the future

Camilo -  Even though you were a giant pain in my butt i still love you as a friend. I hope you make it fair baby girl.

Cat - Yea do good i guess just kidding i love you man, Ima miss the pvp have a great one.

Perri - Much love, You are probably the funniest monotone guy ive ever met in my life keep it up big man.

Carvis - I'm going to miss you, Thanks for everything you’ve helped me with

To all my NCO’S - I love you guys a lot even if I acted differently. Thank you for listening to my orders and doing what I have asked of you

• Friendly 7

Take care and good luck! Family always comes first before the server! Wishing you the best.

Retired:  OG of Synergy | Head Admin | Game Master Chief | Senior Attack and Defense Brigade Commander | #FirstCommanderAppToBeAcceptedOnTheForums.

o7 gonna miss the guy who burnt Nines but found out he is alive again well have fun with your family enjoy life to the fullest and we always have a spot in Para for you if you ever return

Former: Tiplee, TC Ayar, Chief of Communications Coburn  (Assisted with creating ATC)                                                                               
Current: 41stEC Knight Lydus, 104th SSG Focus, Rper of the Week

o7 f in the chat

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
11 hours ago, Sugga said:

o7

You were such a good BCMD, one time we did a big simulation and we failed about 10 times and then you came and guided us through it and we destroyed it. 

Thank you sugga

Edited by sonnyvi

Unfortunately, CWRP is a good way to grow distant from your friends and responsibilities, its fully understandable 

o7

• Agree 3

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander