Keller/RAMM's staff application

RAMM

RP Name: Lieutenant Colonel Keller

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:111041579

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: Central

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Well, I've always wanted to endure a staff role within the server. During my time, I never received a chance to run for staff. Now that I've got a chance, I'm going all in. I wish to help the community in whatever ways I can. Important roles are my type of thing, and I'm serious and dedicated enough to hold that type of position. I believe I'm capable and mature enough to hold the title of staff for Synergy Roleplay. Whatever work I'm designated with, I'll give all my efforts and complete it.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is RAMM, and I'm also known as Keller from the 21st Nova Corps. I've been playing on Synergy for about a year now. I'm a serious, mature, and respectful person.

Do you have any previous staff experience? None.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  1993:59:27.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) None.

You used to be a real pain in the ass sometimes but you have learned and become much better. You have take demotions and disciplinary action well and become better from it.

Heck you were even removed but still came back. You still got stuff to learn but we all do. 

+1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

+1 just be a little more social when i came for you for a long ticket you would just sit there for a 30 sec before other people would talk for you to get what you need 
in staff your going to need to talk to everyone from minge's to good people 

+1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

• Management
Management

Welcome to the Staff Team!

//moved to accepted

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk