Beast Game Master Application

Beast

Name: Beast

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:24481516

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: 1628:25:06. Around 67 Days (I dont have a life)

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?:

Solid 7 Ive watched the clone wars TV show but I am not into the books and all the extended lore so some areas im iffy on but I do know a lot.

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: 8 out 10 I believe there is always room for improvement but I have worked my way up the Trainer Program Achieving the Rank of Trainer Manager and I was a TRO for about 4 Months before getting promoted. I can communicated effectually and efficiently  which is good for the Game Master Program. 

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yep

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce:

Three Events I really want to do (all deployments)

1. Deploy the Recon Battalions to the event Server and have them actually do recon. This would NOT be a full on assault and should they do that the droids will overwhelm them. They would actually do recon and scout out the droid positions on Kashyyyk

2. A Base Assault where the attack battalions do their job to the fullest extent. A standard breach clear and secure the base simple but fun for the attack battalions. 

3. A Riot in the sub levels of Coruscant and Shock is sent to deal with it. This is be almost entirely RP as they work their way around the lower level dealing with the situation. 

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional):

Former: Veteran Admin | 91st XO Razer | Trainer Manager | Assassin  Sith Lord | Game Master|

+1 this man knows what he is doing for events and takes suggestions well and is looking to improve

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

• Management
Management

//locked

//moved to pending

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• 2 weeks later...