KaneKi's Suggestion For a Smelter

AdamIGN

Name: KaneKi

RP Rank: BO SGT/Knight Initiate

Suggestion: Add a smelter prop to Armory 

Implementation: This will add roleplay with metal or smelting in general when QM gets revived which I'll make sure of, I've come to several situations where RP is minimal due to the reason there's no smelter to RP more with smelting new parts from metals. 

Lore: Well I'm sure QM Naval had smelters and they would smelt metal or anything else onto weapons/armor

Workshop content if applicable: There has to be a smelter prop in the Q menu

17 minutes ago, Shake said:

-1 the most rp you need to do is clean you rifle and make sure the sights are right other then that your just going to be told to grab a new one and let someone else handle the damaged blaster  

BOII there's so much more than that if you're actually good at it 

10 minutes ago, BigZach said:

-1 what is this, Skyrim? This is starwars you'd use CAM not a fucking blacksmith xD

Only if I knew what CAM is but I guess you got a point but still why not add a small little prop like all the older maps have had which caused no problems

2 hours ago, KaneKi said:

Only if I knew what CAM is but I guess you got a point but still why not add a small little prop like all the older maps have had which caused no problems

Tbh you don't make a suggestion to add a prop on the map. Contact whoever can give authority and when you get permission get a VA. This shouldn't be a suggestion.

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

• Management
Management

What?

This makes no sense... why are we smelting things... why is this a server suggestion if it’s for a Perma prop...

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

3 hours ago, Josh Schneider said:

Just tell a VA that you have perms from BO CMD to have it there and ask him to add it in.

3 hours ago, Clank said:

I was a metal smelter like you, until I took a blaster to the knee. Why is this a suggestion? Ask Yularen first then ask a staff to place it. +1 I guess?

True didn't think of that I was wondering if that'll be good but thx I'll leave it up and see what happens

Even tho I’m done, this is why would clones smelt metal? I mean at least we can give the defects something to do when they aren’t fighting but this isn’t the 1700 for god sake we have lightsabers but it would be pretty funny to c someone fight maul with a fucking Claymore 😂 -1

1 hour ago, Old Spartan said:

Bruh

spacer.png

spacer.png

My guy u  just ride my meat 😂😂 U left like 15 times And put shit on the forums I just officially left so ppl would c y I wasn’t on the server, while u leave unofficially 😂😂 I mean if u got something to say stop beatin around bush my g 

Edited by JaBaku