Cubby's Staff Application

Cubby

Name TRO 41st ARC 1LT/104th Jedi GM Knight Cubby

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:213582892

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to be an administrator because of 2 reasons. The First reason being I have been in this community for some time now and I feel the need to help out more than just being a normal trooper. I love this place and I wish I could do more for everyone, Battalion Sims, Events/Encounters, and dealing with minges properly. I have been staff twice and both times I've broken something, the first time was my longest run, I got staff a 2 weeks before I broke my arm I was working hard to try and get past the NA stage but then boom I broke my arm. This caused me to go inactive since I couldn't put up a LOA, I got removed by the time I got back. The Second time I broke my back, I got removed from not being able to get on the server. My Second Reason for wanting to be staff is the fact that I have played for almost a year and I feel like I haven't really done my part, in helping on staffing yet. Every time I applied I feel like its a waste. I have recovered and wish to help the community more than before. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am 14 years old and I line In NYC I love to play sports. I am on the server mostly every day. I love food and I will eat almost anything. I basically have no life because I spend it all on the server. I really don't like school, My teachers kinda suck. I have once been removed from the staff. This was a few months ago, the reason I got removed was for inactivity and actually not taking any tickets before you judge me let me explain. As said earlier I broke my arm like a week after my app got accepted this caused me to not even be able to get on the server nevertheless forums to put a LOA in because of this I made a temporary one by dm'ing Andrews when he was an HA I thought this was sufficient guess not. This was a big set back and I will promise that I will be active If I get accepted I am trying to put this behind me. That's all. Oh one more thing I have 9 pins and 2 plates in my arm 

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes, I have been staff on many servers including this one. Though the servers have not been that big

How much play time do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close) | TRO 41stEC ARC 1LT Cubby has played for 2115:28:11.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No

Edit: The O in TRO was a )

Edited by [ZN] Cubby

+1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Banned

Cubbster is a great dood. Massive +1

r4ymo.gif

Staff interview passed.
                                                      Welcome to the staff team.