Apples HA Application

Apple

1 hour ago, Beast said:

im actually starting to get sick of this shit lmao 

plz stop with the fake applications, reports, suggestions 

I’m actually sick of people who don’t understand the spam center : / 

• Agree 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

23 minutes ago, justuscloud5 said:

Name: Cloud 

Date: 6/12/19 

Position you're applying for: to be @Beastpapa

After careful review this application has been 

Denied due to the fact that you are retarded

Please dont apply again 

Former: Veteran Admin | 91st XO Razer | Trainer Manager | Assassin  Sith Lord | Game Master|

33 minutes ago, justuscloud5 said:

Ok fuck u mister imma be a tro 4ever look where that went 

listen here bukarrooo I do not tolerate this dis respect so you best take that back 

Former: Veteran Admin | 91st XO Razer | Trainer Manager | Assassin  Sith Lord | Game Master|

2 minutes ago, Beast said:

listen here bukarrooo I do not tolerate this dis respect so you best take that back 

Ok listen here ya little shit I dont listen to "first person to pass lord trials and then I resigned from lord to help my battalion and being a contributing member of the server in many ways" ok 

15 minutes ago, justuscloud5 said:

Ok listen here ya little shit I dont listen to "first person to pass lord trials and then I resigned from lord to help my battalion and being a contributing member of the server in many ways" ok 

listen here you little inbred I dont respect people who are "hard workers in sith and overall a pretty funny and nice guy that helps sith"