E3 2019

What games yall most likely getting that were announced in the E3

I would say Def Watch Dogs Legion, I already have R6 so I'm looking forward to the new updates, Cyberpunk 2077 obviously, maybe doom eternal and best for last Jedi fallen order actually i have Fallen order and Watch Dogs legion tied up

WHY DID I POST THIS HERE Whoops, wrong place

Edited by Papa Piff

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

• Management
Management

Halo fucking Inifinte

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

E3 was pretty underwhelming this year for me. Nothing really gets me excited that much.

• Cyberpunk 2077 is far and away the most exciting thing, but there is not a lot of footage of gameplay so far, so it kinda has me worried but I trust CD Projekt Red.
  • Elden Ring is an promising concept, but no gameplay so can't really judge yet.
  • Other than Doom Eternal, Bethesda's conference was the most underwhelming. No new news on either Elder Scrolls 6 or that new IP they are working on.
  • Jedi: Fallen Order is interesting but I never trust EA with anything so we'll see what happens.
  • No news from Microsoft on the status of MCC for PC is lame. New console will be cool, and there's Halo too, I guess.
  • Devolver Digital always has the best conferences. Don't even @ me.

Edited by Baxter
  • Winner 1

Bruh Phantasy Star 2

I'm seriously hyped for that game, I play the shit out of the first one.

Retired:  OG of Synergy | Head Admin | Game Master Chief | Senior Attack and Defense Brigade Commander | #FirstCommanderAppToBeAcceptedOnTheForums.