Vango

RP Name: 41stEC MEDO 1stLT Vango / 41st Jedi G Padawan Harper 

Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:1:114650018

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: BST/GMT

What was your previous staff rank?: New Admin

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): No

Why did you leave the staff, team?: I was removed from the staff team due to being unable to claim enough tickets so classed as Inactive. This was mainly due to the fact I had school, I am now off school and have more time.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: I want to rejoin the staff team so I can help the community. Also, as stated I have more time now so I can claim tickets, help the community and take tickets. As well, I want to rejoin after a long think about it and decided yeah I will go back to it and see if I will be allowed to help out again. I will not be inactive this time as stated I am on longer now and can take more tickets and also I have a break from school for a while which can stop me from not claiming tickets and being classed as inactive.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Current: Vango

Former: Mechanised Regimental | (First) 41st MEDL CMD Gett | 104th General Plo KoonNaval Commander Vango | Jedi General Adi Gallia Sinker | Serra Keto | Battalion Commander Wolffe

Banned

+1 Good Luck

• Friendly 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

+1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Your application has been accepted for an interview. 

Please contact an HA by 6/24/2019. Failure to do so will result in this application being denied.

Good luck buckaroo!
spacer.png

//Locked

//Moved to Pending

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations, you have been Accepted into the Staff Team.
You have passed the interview and you are now a New Admin.
Welcome to Hell!

spacer.png

Good luck buckaroo!

// moved to "Accepted"

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2