The biggest cringe moments in Synergy

zoink

12 hours ago, Esitt said:

Smokes acting like he was actually in the army, never would break character even in teamspeak. 

are you fucking kidding me smokes is a FUCKING legend and you will treat him as such! he was the RPer all of should strive to be HE FUCKING DID HIS STAFF APP IN CHARACTER!

anyway my cringiest moment is most likely everytime i ever shouted something dumb or memey so about 60% of my star wars rp experience

9 minutes ago, Ccmonty said:

are you fucking kidding me smokes is a FUCKING legend and you will treat him as such! he was the RPer all of should strive to be HE FUCKING DID HIS STAFF APP IN CHARACTER

I'm not going to strive to be someone who says I'm a marine all the time and gets his staff shit slowed down half the time because he thinks being in character all the time is funny.

He was the last person to get MoH, btw.All for being in character

Like a handful of people that are in character...

Edited by Jayarr

2 minutes ago, Jayarr said:

I'm not going to strive to be someone who says I'm a marine all the time and gets his staff shit slowed down half the time because he thinks being in character all the time is funny.

well that i didnt know. i thought it was funny tho

3 minutes ago, Esitt said:

grease

HOW TF U GET A CUSTOM TAG 😮 
I want that too my boy. Btw we didnt talk in a while mate, how's things?

#StillPurplePrideWorldWide? or 187th CMD Esitt ain't back :(

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

Just now, Blaki said:

HOW TF U GET A CUSTOM TAG 😮 
I want that too my boy. Btw we didnt talk in a while mate, how's things?

#StillPurplePrideWorldWide? or 187th CMD Esitt ain't back :(

Doing fine, how are you?

And no, I can't be back yet. I have to finish up school. I'm waiting until summer to play GMOD.

Just now, Esitt said:

Doing fine, how are you?

And no, I can't be back yet. I have to finish up school. I'm waiting until summer to play GMOD.

I am finish up school right now but i try to play as much as i can lmao :)

I am quite good. Still 501st for almost 2 years now. I just reminded myself about 38th haha. I would love to fly as 38th once again lmao, but that ain't happening. Rip Apache

• Friendly 1

2 minutes ago, Patrick said:

@Mist
Please to god tell me you are talking about the other Patrick from long ago, and not CMD Havoc of Rancor :<
My precious name has been tarnished q.q

No not you I am afraid. The other is a dark being

• Winner 1

Former: Liaison

14 minutes ago, Patrick said:

@Mist
Please to god tell me you are talking about the other Patrick from long ago, and not CMD Havoc of Rancor :<

You should remain Appo :( Atleast Havoc is blue still haha. And your PTS is cringe always. Especially when u are in SMB position.

• Friendly 1

2 minutes ago, Patrick said:

You know what?, If i could, I would come back to the 501st right now and demote you back to Private 😛 

You do not have right to do so :) Only person that ever demoted me in 501st was Myself  and thats how it will remain. ;) 

I see that betrayal my former padawan. i trained u and now u want to demote me ahh.

3 hours ago, Patrick said:

@Mist

No, The other one is an extremely dangerous essence of the dark world. I'm glad he longer exists in this dimension.