CWRP - Rohan's Staff Application

Rohan

Head Admin

RP Name: TR DU MEDO CSM Rohan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:155676106

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: CEST (Amsterdam)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I'd like to help out my timezone with anything I can. I believe that with this I can help the server a bit more. I love this community and want to repay them with my help. This being a few things such as preventing people from ennoying others, preventing the constant minges, helping people with sims once I get the ability to spawn in stuff and help people with questions about the server. I'm very approachable and open to questions and can remain calm in situations. I also want to help out - If I get accepted and reach the appropriate rank in staff - making or helping in events as GH/GM. I think I can also be very useful during weekends due to the fact that when I come online in the weekend most staff are AFK.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm a 16 year old guy, love rping. I'm a very big fan of star wars. I love the server :) I'm very active on the server being online almost every day except for some weekends because of personal reasons. Dedicated to DU. Non Biased and thinking about others as well.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes, 3 months as Admin on another CWRP server. 1 month as moderator on the same server

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? | TR DU MEDO CSM Rohan has played for 234:45:06.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: No

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Head Admin
Just now, Chop said:

+1 - But where was Gondor when we needed them

Gondor was weak, they had to die

Head Admin
1 minute ago, Poe said:

+1 good luck buckaroo

thx bro

+1 epic gamer right here super active

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1, Great guy, recruit him NOW. I know him well and he is always on and helping others

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

Head Admin
On 5/22/2019 at 11:15 PM, Cloves said:

+1, Great guy, recruit him NOW. I know him well and he is always on and helping others

Thankyou TR ITM DU ARFL Cloves, I appreaciate your kind words and I love you.

Head Admin
6 hours ago, justuscloud5 said:

+1

thx dude

+1

"Arise, ARISE RIDERS OF THEODEN!

Spears shall be shaken!

Shields shall be splintered!

A sword day, A red day, 'ere the sun rises!"

In all seriousness, I love Rohan and he is intelligent and pays attention to details. He would be an asset and i would love to work alongside him.

Edited by [SR] Maverick

spacer.png

Head Admin
4 hours ago, [SR] Maverick said:

+1

"Arise, ARISE RIDERS OF THEODEN!

Spears shall be shaken!

Shields shall be splintered!

A sword day, A red day, 'ere the sun rises!"

In all seriousness, I love Rohan and he is intelligent and pays attention to details. He would be an asset and i would love to work alongside him.

lmfaooooooooo the one and only speech man ❤️ thankyou bro