Hawkeye | Hawkys Staff app

RP Name: TR LS4 1stLT MEDO Hawkeye | TR Knight of Courage Hawky

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:64873772

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):I want to become staff because i want to make this server the best as possibly and i want people to have fun but be serious at the same. Also i want to help the server more than i have been recently and i want to help people with there problems that they have. Also i want people to follow the rules more because i have seen rule breakers and no admins are there to nothing about it and i want to break down on them. Also i want people to help to be more serious and be a little less mingy. i want to be on the staff team because i've been playing for a while and i know alot about everything on the server. Also i've been seeing a lot of minges and want to help change that. I also want to become on the staff team because of the problems that the server has and i want to help fix those problems. I also want to be on the staff because i want to help the server grow and succeed. I also want to be on the staff team because i want to make the community a better place for new players. Also i want to be a admin because of the way i see people act when there supposed to be role playing . Also i just really want to help the server and help the community grow even larger than it is and make it a fun experiences for ever player that joins. Also i have alot of time on the server and i jsut really want to help the server to the most that i can 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a sprinter and a track runner at my school. I am also a baskiball player and played at my middle school for 2 year. also im a pretty chill guy that is welcome to talk to anyone. Also i have been running at my school for 2 years.  Also recently my track team won the regionals fir the first time in my schools history

Do you have any previous staff experience? Titan Network-Trial Mod and admins on server that have been shut down. Also i was a owner of a server

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)   TR LS4 1stLT MEDO Hawkeye has played for 2332:19:30.

Edited by Hawky

-1 interactions with you were not so great, got headed and doesn’t respond to authority

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog | Synr.gg discord admin|- Everything else i was

Banned

+1 quality dood 

r4ymo.gif

Congratulations, you have been Accepted into the Staff Team.
You have passed the interview and you are now a New Admin.
Welcome to the Team!

// moved to "Accepted"

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2