CT’s should be able to have training

Ok so I made a previous post but it was bad so ima reword it into something actually useful

Name:CT PVT debrief

Suggestion:allow CT’s to have training 

Implementation: CT’s should be able to attend training and get perks that they have and use them to rp and be more adept 

Lore: clone troopers have been seen flying space craft (wings 1 and 2) healing the injured (med 1 and 2)

Workshop content if applicable: don’t think we really need it but should be signaled by body grouper
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Weapons: as I believe this should be fully rp like med rp eng rp and flight we don’t need additional weapons                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          (If you want a modfication to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu) 

Other: could a admin delete my other fourm post its shiet 

• Management
Management
3 minutes ago, Sock Monkey said:

you literally can do any training except ATC and Flying as a CT already..

You never let me and Bippy get ARC trained mr CT ARCL :(

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

I mean I have never seen anyone honor a CT's credentials besides sock lol. I know since I am trained in just about everything and everyone more or less just dismisses you since your a CT lol

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

We usually would allow a CT that we know has experience doing something like EOD, MED, etc. Like let’s say, a ex SOBDE was Tech or Med, we would know that since we most likely saw them around and would know they are qualified for that type of stuff, so most people who actually spend time on CT are usually already trained, as well certain training won’t be allowed on CT like any vehicles basically and ARC/ARF, else than that you should be able to go to trainings like engineering and Medical, etc.  it was never a rule that they are not allowed to, just certain ones they can’t get.

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

You do realize that CTs can get trained in almost anything right? I think the only thing they cant get trained in is ARC because you need to have permission from a battalion ARC Lead or Commander+ and you need to be a SGT or higher. But they can get trained in EOD, TECH, MED,ENG, etc. because those don't have any rank requirements.