Better Battlefront?

Battlefront has always been a casual game, the new ones are enjoyable to just sit down and shoot some dudes, maps in the old games focused on player freedom, the new ones take that away, which is why I prefer the old games, but the new ones aren't that bad once you consider all the changes from release.

BF1(2004)  > Elite Squadron > BF2(2005) > BF2(2017) > BF1(2015) > Renagade Squadron > Mobile Squadrons

Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore - "Pressure makes diamonds, Ease makes decay"

2 time Rancor BCMD, 3 time Commander Havoc

The old ones are by far superior the only thing that hurts the is their age like the mechanics of the time and the trends that didn't age as well but hell if they didn't go all out making the game as good as it could be for the time where as the new battle front just does next to bare minium to be considered a game

The new one is so fucking good now holy shit honestly I played the old ones for hundreds of hours on PS2, PS1 and PC when I rebought them but sorry you can't say the old ones are better they've made something really good with the new ones, yes the old ones aged pretty well all things considered but the new one outclasses the old in pretty much every category its just a much larger scale. Honestly, the only thing about the new one which isn't so good is the lack of Galactic Conquest and the shitty storyline which no-one cares about.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

BF2 '05 with mods is pretty fire.  I do enjoy the new  EA BF2 a lot though, of course it's absolutely gorgeous.  I think it's tough.  I can remember a lot of great times on BF2 '05 but I'll admit playing it now I do get a bit bored and have to switch up the mods.  

The '04 Battlefront is certainly superior to the EA BF 2015.  I do not think '04 BF is that great really.  Had awesome maps though for sure,  like Kashyyyk and Geonosis with LAAT's flyable on the maps.  You can get those added into BF2 with mods which makes it fire. 

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

Gonna be real here for a sec, The OG battlefront and the newest battlefront are both great games. 05BF gave you the ability to have Darth Vader ram Luke with a snowspeeder along with the great galactic conquest and instant action. Yet it had its balance issues and a good half of the maps were actually balanced for both sides. EA’s newer battlefront games aren’t bad games, the 1st way was just lackluster and the 2nd had a lot of controversy surrounding it on realase. Yet now a days, the Battlefront 2 is the shit with its constant updates and “mostly” balanced class system. They’re both great

Edited by Snadvich
  • Agree 1

Og

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was