Squee's Resignation

Battalion: Doom's Unit 

RP Name: Battalion Commander Doom 

Date: 5/9/2019

Reason: I got a new job and have to move and so I won't be able to hold the position and deal with the things I need to deal with in real life right now so this is my goodbye. I'm just glad I'm leaving 2 people more than capable to take over Doom's Unit. I really wanted to finish this term to its end, but this is taking major priority so sorry I couldn't leave the battalion in a better state, but I'm 100% positive the next Doom can and will be better than me so they can pull it off

Goodbyes: Not sure how to @ people so I won't, but I love you all 

• Friendly 11

NOOOOOOO O7 im gonna miss you man such an inspiration to me love you 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

MY HEART WILL GO ON SQUEE, IT WILL GO ON! F

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

thanks for everything squee, in my eyes you were the best Doom we have had. I still remember the day you joined and i already knew that you were gonna be doom. i also remember the day you got officer and it brought a tear to my eye. I also remember the day you got ARFO and then ARFL. I will never forget you and you will always be in my heart. just remember, "When life gives you Lemons, Make Apple juice and leave the world to wonder how you did it"- Apple 2018. 07

Squee, we had lots of good memories, DU was fun and a journey for sure, thank you for all the work you did.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

hey uhm Ik this is awkward but here. I miss you dude, you where a great friend and a great mentor. thanks for all the fun. I know I was not the best of a soldier you can at least say. You are a great guy and I hope your life leads you to more success! 

• Friendly 1

Who am I going to bully and pull into my channel while shit faced drunk. o7 gonna miss ya bud. Better add me on discord so we can piss people off and fuck up more shit in a different game then gaymod.

Adios amigo

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

Squee imma be 100 here and say that you are one of the most chill and mellow dudes to have as a higher up I mean hell when I was recruited as a CC I had the intention of trolling (even though @Trixxy was telling me not to) and then I talked with yourself, @Ark, and chavaala and you all were a really shill bunch so I was like “aight maybe I should stay and just get a feel” and well here I am now lmao but anyways you were always non confrontational and from what I know is that you never participated in drama or gossip which to me reinforced my thing of you being a epic gamer, and let me say this if it weren’t for a few individuals (that are no longer in DU) then I would’ve stayed because you guys were all a really chill bunch of dudes that liked having fun. 

Current: Rancor Medic Previous: 327th Commander ARCL Useful, DU ARC Commander Jerome, CT PVT 1348 Useless

For some reason my original comment never went through when the resignation was put up, but god damn it, you were the best Doom i've served under so far (he was my 3rd, that's what she said). You singlehandedly brought this battalion from the brink of extinction. Good luck on life, my guy, you've earned it. 

o7

Ex-DU CMD/XO - Wrote the lore for the original Havoc Squad members, it’s nbd 🥱 - Just your friendly neighborhood fucktard 

• 4 weeks later...

Bet you thought you would never see or hear from me again lol but nah I keep getting pulled back here man and its for reasons like this that I feel the need to post here again.

Damn man I knew you had plans for DU and I knew you were going to succeed but you blew it out of the water and I'm happy that you did. Even tho I pulled away from Synergy and GMOD altogether I always have the itch so maybe one day I'll see you around. Also @Usefulgamer I told you if you trolled on Synergy I would hate you with the burning passion of a million suns. 

• Funny 1
  • Friendly 1

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

7 minutes ago, Trixxy said:

Bet you thought you would never see or hear from me again lol but nah I keep getting pulled back here man and its for reasons like this that I feel the need to post here again.

Damn man I knew you had plans for DU and I knew you were going to succeed but you blew it out of the water and I'm happy that you did. Even tho I pulled away from Synergy and GMOD altogether I always have the itch so maybe one day I'll see you around. Also @Usefulgamer I told you if you trolled on Synergy I would hate you with the burning passion of a million suns. 

Hes 327th CMD Jerome now hehe

15 minutes ago, Trixxy said:

Lmao I mean I was just on a thin line right from joining so I wouldn’t have been surprised 

Current: Rancor Medic Previous: 327th Commander ARCL Useful, DU ARC Commander Jerome, CT PVT 1348 Useless