Lord Jesus Christ Our Saviour.

Hi, I am Jesus Christ and I am here to let you guys repent your sins and all will be forgiven.  I promise you that if you accept god into your life, you will live a great life and then eventually be in paradise. Peace be upon you. AMEN.

6 hours ago, Doc said:

Hi JesusChrist!, I’m a catholic whore, currently enjoying Congress out of wedlock with my black Jewish boyfriend who works at a military abortion clinic. So, hail Satan, and have a lovely night. 

Heyyy I get the reference … its a good one

I’m a Scientologist 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

As a heavy Catholic, I believe in the 4 marks of the church, for "I believe in ONE HOLY, APOSTOLIC CATHOLIC Church" but last week I walked into the church and saw your mum... now i believe in the 12 marks of the church.. your mum being the other 8..

Also, I don't think the Catholics are the body of the church anymore... your mum is that on her own hehe.

Edited by Freck

British

3 hours ago, JesusChrist said:

I will show you the way. I will send heavenly nuns to your doorstep and help you be one with God.

Sir as you ordered the crusaders are ready to deploy at your command, just give us the word and we will airdrop them in as “missionaries” or “humanitarian workers”

Current: Rancor Medic Previous: 327th Commander ARCL Useful, DU ARC Commander Jerome, CT PVT 1348 Useless

1 hour ago, Kool Kid Useful said:

Sir as you ordered the crusaders are ready to deploy at your command, just give us the word and we will airdrop them in as “missionaries” or “humanitarian workers”

You have my orders. Now you may fulfill Gods words and put them into action with immediate effect. 

• Winner 1
1 hour ago, JesusChrist said:

You have my orders. Now you may fulfill Gods words and put them into action with immediate effect. 

Yessir, and Deus Vult; Our first target will be the Middle East to secure our holy land because it is a uhh “tactical vantage point“ yes.

• Winner 1

Current: Rancor Medic Previous: 327th Commander ARCL Useful, DU ARC Commander Jerome, CT PVT 1348 Useless

27 minutes ago, Josh Schneider said:

Im pretty sure calling yourself Jesus without being Jesus is a breach of the bible. You are the one who needs to be forgiven not is good Sir.

But he is Jesus he is here on the forums to have us repent for our sins and be forgiven.

Former: Veteran Admin | 91st XO Razer | Trainer Manager | Assassin  Sith Lord | Game Master|

42 minutes ago, Josh Schneider said:

Im pretty sure calling yourself Jesus without being Jesus is a breach of the bible. You are the one who needs to be forgiven not is good Sir.

You need further education. Maybe you should visit your local priest for help.