CWRP - Reset's Staff Application

RP Name: TR 212th SFC Rewind

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:419488053

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to be a member of the staff team because I love to help out new players|Old members, by answering there questions etc. I would also like to answer the staff tickets that nobody takes at night like Spawning droids for a sim and stuff. Plus I even sometimes just want to make people's days good and welcome them to the server. But the main reason I want to join staff is to be a game helper|game master. I see game masters host events all lot but most of the time when people want just a small event, no one listens, because there either to busy or just being lazy. I think I can change that because I've  dreamed of hosting events in all  of my time on the server, and even maybe a helper in once or even 35 times. That is my reason I want to be staff.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Hello my name is rewind and here is a little about myself. I love to play dishonored on my xbox, I think the mechanics of the game are amazing. I love when you can blink(teleport) next to the AI and just knife him|her in the back. I also like to transform into rats and humans to sneak pass enemies. As you probably know already I really want to become a Game Master|Game Helper, because I've always just wanted to host a small role play encounter with a  fallen sith that will be hunted down by the sith council and be captured and cured|killed at the temple.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes, I've been staff 3 times on other servers (two dark RP)

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? 678 hours  

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No 

Edited by Its Jesus
Forgot to put Steam ID

The experiences i've had with you havn't been good or bad. However i feel like you dont pay enough attention when people speak. You would constantly either not listen when being event job or you would fuck around and not pay attention when Gamemaster is briefing event jobs on the mission, This would delay the events a whole lot and when briefed on the plan you would go off and do something different when the event starts.

Until this changes -1

9 minutes ago, Ccmonty said:

+1 because i trust nade.

also dont comment on your own app unless answering a question. just a heads up (dont comment a response to thise either)

You can reply to the app now, but no starting drama 

Just now, Ccmonty said:

oh in that case disregard what i said

If I had the powers of Greek I would use Tyler here. But instead 

▬▬▬.◙.▬▬▬

═▂▄▄▓▄▄▂ 

◢◤ █▀▀████▄▄▄▄◢◤ 

█▄ █ █▄ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╬ 

◥█████◤

══╩══╩═

╬═╬

╬═╬

╬═╬ 

╬═╬ just dropped down to say

╬═╬getcho dumb ass outta here boy

╬═╬☻/ 

╬═╬/▌ 

╬═╬/ \

• Agree 1

I haven’t been playing on the server much in the past week due to an LOA, although I’ve had decent experiences with you. You’re certainly enthusiastic to try new things and help people along the way. Your communication skills could use a bit more work, But there’s no harm in stopping you from wanting to try out. So it’s +1 from me, good luck.

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

• Management
Management

Welcome to the Staff Team!

//moved to accepted

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk