Ive come to make an anouncement

I have decided that once school finishes for the year (around June 13th) that i will be returning to the server....kinda. im coming back however we are traveling alot this summer so im not going to be on consistantly but that will change when we are done for the summer. so prepare your bomb shelters, hide your amm0-spawning boxes, and dont forget to lock away admin mode BECAUSE THE MOLE IS COMING BACK! (shoutout to anyone who got the references) oh and my annual visits will still continue untill i come back

• Agree 1

I’ve come to make an announcement. Monty is a bitch ass motherfucker. He pissed on my fucking wife. That's right, he took his fucking dick out and pissed on my fucking wife, and he said his dick was this big, and I said that's disgusting, so I'm making a callout post on my Twitter.com.

• Funny 3
4 hours ago, Ccmonty said:

I have decided that once school finishes for the year (around June 13th) that i will be returning to the server....kinda. im coming back however we are traveling alot this summer so im not going to be on consistantly but that will change when we are done for the summer. so prepare your bomb shelters, hide your amm0-spawning boxes, and dont forget to lock away admin mode BECAUSE THE MOLE IS COMING BACK! (shoutout to anyone who got the references) oh and my annual visits will still continue untill i come back

NO

GO AWAY

Jk welcome back gamer will be good to see you!

• Friendly 1

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

6 hours ago, Firat/Abi said:

What the actually fuck. I got an exam 17th and Im done around 27th... 

hardworkingamericanshuh?

6 hours ago, Hayley said:

Is Ccmonty a Canadian?!

no we just finish school earlier. although the pay off is we now start 1 week before labor day instead of after it. i have no fucking idea why the school board did this

4 hours ago, Snadvich said:

I’ve come to make an announcement. Monty is a bitch ass motherfucker. He pissed on my fucking wife. That's right, he took his fucking dick out and pissed on my fucking wife, and he said his dick was this big, and I said that's disgusting, so I'm making a callout post on my Twitter.com.

Monty you have a small dick its the size of this walnut but WAY smaller

5 hours ago, Freck said:

I've come to make an announcement... Medic is still my father.

I'm still playing darts.

I finish school in like a month.

I want to die.

Send help....

please x 

So another Naval/Base Ops Commander term anytime soon?

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

7 hours ago, Doc said:

What’s with all these people finishing school in like, June man. I’m done may 17th

Schools are different? Plus I have exams for the next month lols

British

• Retired Founder
13 hours ago, Freck said:

I've come to make an announcement... Medic is still my father.

I'm still playing darts.

I finish school in like a month.

I want to die.

Send help....

please x 

I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR FATHER?!

Kids.  coming from an adult   adulting is not fun     stay in school   fail  do whatever     but DO NOT ADULT   

please, save yourselves from the pain 
oh, and welcome back to Total Drama Synergy bro