Someone had to do it V2

Luckyy

Name: Lucky

Suggestion: Remove the Sith Order.

Implementation: Remove the Sith Order as a Faction. 

Lore: Listen, I am all for adding our own lore. Hell I have enjoyed having some lesser known characters and battalions on the server. But this is down right and utterly immersion breaking. Having an entire Sith Order after the rule of two was implemented breaks the whole point of Clone Wars. All the lore goes against having this here and it is CLEARLY not attributing to the roleplay on the server. Earlier today we had an incident were the 501st allied with the Sith essentially creating a treasonous battalion against the Republic. (Which would never happen due to the chips.) Palpatine would never have allowed this to happen, the rule of two is something he believed in. This is downright and utterly unacceptable. Like I said before, I believe in custom lore but only to the point where it doesn't make the server nowhere near what it should be. Currently, I can count on my hand how many good experiences I have had with the Sith. Most of those come from Lord Chrome which is the exception to what I am going to say. The Sith Order has no intent of roleplaying. They masquerade as "Citizens" who constantly harass the Republic Forces and straight up minge. This is NECESSARY to in sure this is taken as a Serious RP server like you wish it to be. This isn't a Jedi vs Sith server, its a "Serious Clone Wars  RP" Server. Let's take the steps in fixing this now and promote better roleplay through a good strong lore basis. (Fours got Denied so V2 here we go)

• Management
Management

Bruh moments right here.

I mean the last one of these they said they wanted to give Fours a try at Dark Lord, but I dunno now.

So +1 

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Banned

Wow 

r4ymo.gif

Joah referring to "Giving Fours a Chance" was referencing the most likely sith lord.

The Management team has several ideas to fix the Sith, if none of these work there will be no need for a suggestion to remove Sith as we will just do it.

//Locked

//Denied

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 1