Bbstine's Grand Master of the Order Application

Bbstine

Steam Name: ppstine

RP Name: also ppstine

Steam ID (SteamID Finder) fuck u find it yourself

Experience: i made it to general one time and then got my battalion removed cus thats epic. you know now that i think of it every battalion that i touch basically gets removed. eh fuck it

Why should you become Grand Master?: listen i got HUUGE plans, like huge. i'm gonna bring back poof and saesee tin battle armor. i'm going to EO pretty much every suggestion on the council because i believe everyone's core opinion and values should be put into action as long as they think about it. this will also include demotions so we can finally rid of jabaku shh no one tell him this line is here. pepelaugh he wont know chat

Do you understand the lore of the Jedi Order (as relevant to Clone Wars)?: yeah dude like totally. little green dude failed his job and got kids killed because he didn't watch the emo kid in the back of the class.

Availability: yes

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server: i just did experience why is this here twice fuck you lazy people

Do you have a microphone?: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yessssss

Where do you want the Jedi Order to be at the end of your term?: dead

How do you plan to improve relations within the Jedi Order between branches?: just remove em.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: can't demote me, only mods can demote me

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your Grand Master rank?: not when im done with it.

-1 won’t join intel >:(

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

10 hours ago, Bbstine said:

little green dude failed his job and got kids killed because he didn't watch the emo kid in the back of the class.

Clone wars summed up

• Agree 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

On 4/30/2019 at 1:29 AM, Bbstine said:

Steam Name: ppstine

RP Name: also ppstine

Steam ID (SteamID Finder) fuck u find it yourself

Experience: i made it to general one time and then got my battalion removed cus thats epic. you know now that i think of it every battalion that i touch basically gets removed. eh fuck it

Why should you become Grand Master?: listen i got HUUGE plans, like huge. i'm gonna bring back poof and saesee tin battle armor. i'm going to EO pretty much every suggestion on the council because i believe everyone's core opinion and values should be put into action as long as they think about it. this will also include demotions so we can finally rid of jabaku shh no one tell him this line is here. pepelaugh he wont know chat

Do you understand the lore of the Jedi Order (as relevant to Clone Wars)?: yeah dude like totally. little green dude failed his job and got kids killed because he didn't watch the emo kid in the back of the class.

Availability: yes

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server: i just did experience why is this here twice fuck you lazy people

Do you have a microphone?: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yessssss

Where do you want the Jedi Order to be at the end of your term?: dead

How do you plan to improve relations within the Jedi Order between branches?: just remove em.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: can't demote me, only mods can demote me

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your Grand Master rank?: not when im done with it.

Every Battalion your in gets removed?

187th Commander when it got removed?

101st Commander?

327th LT when it get removed?

OK GAMER

Just now, Joseph said:

Every Battalion your in gets removed?

187th Commander when it got removed?

101st Commander?

327th LT when it get removed?

OK GAMER

101st SGT - It GONE

187th Jedi Padawan and Private - LatER

38th - PVT - YikE s 

Senate Commandos - L a T A h

327th when I was Aayla - 327th who?

OMG BBstine ew -1 ur ugly and rude and ugly and rude and not nice u scream alot your a lib and no one loves u fuck U FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUOMG BBstine ew -1 ur ugly and rude and ugly and rude and not nice u scream alot your a lib and no one loves u fuck U FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUOMG BBstine ew -1 ur ugly and rude and ugly and rude and not nice u scream alot your a lib and no one loves u fuck U FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUOMG BBstine ew -1 ur ugly and rude and ugly and rude and not nice u scream alot your a lib and no one loves u fuck U FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUOMG BBstine ew -1 ur ugly and rude and ugly and rude and not nice u scream alot your a lib and no one loves u fuck U FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUOMG BBstine ew -1 ur ugly and rude and ugly and rude and not nice u scream alot your a lib and no one loves u fuck U FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUOMG BBstine ew -1 ur ugly and rude and ugly and rude and not nice u scream alot your a lib and no one loves u fuck U FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUOMG BBstine ew -1 ur ugly and rude and ugly and rude and not nice u scream alot your a lib and no one loves u fuck U FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUOMG BBstine ew -1 ur ugly and rude and ugly and rude and not nice u scream alot your a lib and no one loves u fuck U FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUOMG BBstine ew -1 ur ugly and rude and ugly and rude and not nice u scream alot your a lib and no one loves u fuck U FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUOMG BBstine ew -1 ur ugly and rude and ugly and rude and not nice u scream alot your a lib and no one loves u fuck U FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUOMG BBstine ew -1 ur ugly and rude and ugly and rude and not nice u scream alot your a lib and no one loves u fuck U FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I LOVE U BBSTINE 😜 IF THIUS WAS REAL ILL PLUS 1 U 

2 hours ago, BlackiSblack said:

OMG BBstine ew -1 ur ugly and rude and ugly and rude and not nice u scream alot your a lib and no one loves u fuck U FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUOMG BBstine ew -1 ur ugly and rude and ugly and rude and not nice u scream alot your a lib and no one loves u fuck U FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUOMG BBstine ew -1 ur ugly and rude and ugly and rude and not nice u scream alot your a lib and no one loves u fuck U FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUOMG BBstine ew -1 ur ugly and rude and ugly and rude and not nice u scream alot your a lib and no one loves u fuck U FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUOMG BBstine ew -1 ur ugly and rude and ugly and rude and not nice u scream alot your a lib and no one loves u fuck U FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUOMG BBstine ew -1 ur ugly and rude and ugly and rude and not nice u scream alot your a lib and no one loves u fuck U FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUOMG BBstine ew -1 ur ugly and rude and ugly and rude and not nice u scream alot your a lib and no one loves u fuck U FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUOMG BBstine ew -1 ur ugly and rude and ugly and rude and not nice u scream alot your a lib and no one loves u fuck U FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUOMG BBstine ew -1 ur ugly and rude and ugly and rude and not nice u scream alot your a lib and no one loves u fuck U FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUOMG BBstine ew -1 ur ugly and rude and ugly and rude and not nice u scream alot your a lib and no one loves u fuck U FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUOMG BBstine ew -1 ur ugly and rude and ugly and rude and not nice u scream alot your a lib and no one loves u fuck U FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUOMG BBstine ew -1 ur ugly and rude and ugly and rude and not nice u scream alot your a lib and no one loves u fuck U FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I LOVE U BBSTINE 😜 IF THIUS WAS REAL ILL PLUS 1 U 

No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | 

48 minutes ago, Bbstine said:

No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | No U | 

| POG | | POG | | POG | | POG | | POG | | POG | | POG |