Stupid people

I just saw Endgame, and I am gonna say it is one of the best movies of its time. I’d rate it. 10.5/10, but let me tell you guys something

If you some much as spoil this movie for ANYONE. I will blacklist you from anything I can in game, and not have a say in the world to tell Joah, or the directors. 

For you people there is a special place in hell

Former: Liaison

Idk it’s over rated, lots of things could’ve been better imo, the movie will never make top 5 of all time tho

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

1 minute ago, Pythin said:

Then proceeds to get pelted by dodgballs

we aint allowed that shit anymore m8. i did wanna go beat the kid with the tennis racket  was holding tho but i just shouted "SHUT THE FUCK UP" and he fell over i guess i startled him

damn i don't wanna get blacklisted from military rp

2 hours ago, Pythin said:

If you some much as spoil this movie for ANYONE. I will blacklist you from anything I can in game, and not have a say in the world to tell Joah, or the directors. 

• Funny 1
2 hours ago, Kronos Jones said:

Idk it’s over rated, lots of things could’ve been better imo, the movie will never make top 5 of all time tho

Everyone knows the best movie of all time was citizen Kane 

• Funny 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander