Ships when 100+ people

Eclipse

Name: Eclipse/1stLT Ridge

Suggestion: Revert the rule that "only 3 ships may be spawned when 100+" and make it back to the rule before "only ships for events (so event jobs landing in) when 100+.

Implementation: I was unaware the rule changed until a BO told me.  I think this rule isn't too great because in the screenshot attached you will see that when we have a Umbaran Tank and a TX-130 during prime time when the server is almost full most peoples ping is 200+, whereas usually only certain people have ping that high. Having ping this high makes events not as fun to play, and people who want to do stuff like Tryouts during events or TR training have issues. The only time ping has been this high across the server was usually when this happens or when a giant dupe is spawned.
unknown.png

unknown.png

Lore: No lore I guess.

Workshop content if applicable: N/A
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

NOTE: I am not sure if this is really a rule, but I was told it was. It used to be 100+ no ships except for event jobs, 85+ only for training/events and stuff, and below 85 for leisure/fun.

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

Developer

+1

It was fine when it was event server exclusive, but this is fine too. This should defiantly help.

Edited by Jayarr

Okay so, the reason its only for events / RP Reason is because if there are people in courtyard while there are any ships out. 

Not because of the ping. But if people crashing. It 'will' crash people. 

Im sure we would rather not have people crash. 

Event server however, just have however many. 

Edited by Scribbles
  • Management
Management

They should only have these vehicles out for events or RP purposes.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Banned

+1 Good Luck

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

Just now, Carter said:

Actually confused wtf the BO guy is talking about??

Last time the Directors made a ruling on vehicles during prime time it's always been 1 on 100+ for RP purposes/events and the RP purposes only if the server performance wasn't suffering because of it.

Wonder who changed the rule???

@Dragon @Bananaberry

The rule hasn't changed since that one was put into place

Former: CWRP Director, CWRP Intel Director, 
Current: Gamer

Forever: Shitty helmet artist

I also got told by some BO or an admin that if its 100+ pop then even if its an RP scenario or an RP training is still denied. Pilots in almost every battalion have struggled to use their knowledge of piloting to get shotdown instantly. I was tracer for a month and i was always denied even if it was for training purposes. WIth more vhics there should be more RP and with more RP there will be more players.

This helps alot of people so....     

+1

@Eclipse Okay the wording on this  suggestion is very confusing.

You are saying this is the current rule  "only 3 ships may be spawned when 100+"  and this is the  one it should be switched back to "only ships for events (so event jobs landing in) when 100+."

So you only want one ship for 100+? (If so thats already the rule and some people seem to be ignoring it or making up their own)

Cause the +1s seem to  make like people are interpreting this in 2 different ways...

@Carter I was told that 3 ships were allowed 100+ but only 3 ships. My suggestion is to make it only 1 ship and only if it is needed for an event, otherwise no ships.

Also it was Jan Dodonna so I believed him. Don’t know if this isn’t a rule or what.

Edited by Eclipse

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

I do think something was changed for this, I don't remember for sure. If it didn't, please remake the suggestion with more concise wording so everyone can understand it.

//Locked

//Moved to Server Suggestions - Denied