Thunder's Game Maker Application!

Thunder

Name:

Thunder / TR SC CMD Thunder

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:48719362

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]:

I don't have an exact time, but my guess is 300+ hrs.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?:

I would rate my knowledge around 8. I have watched the animated 2008 series around 3 or 4 times, and have seen the movies. (probably like everyone else)

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?:

I would like to think that my leadership & communication skills are pretty good.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?:

Yes, I fully understand that I will be removed.

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce:

After getting knowledge from an unknown source that Anakin Skywalker has knowledge about a separatist plan that he shouldn't have, Count Dooku decides he will confront him and capture him so that no one gets the information. Basically, the Naval will intercept a transmission coming deep from within space. All of the sudden, 4 CIS ships will come out of hyperspace. One of the ships will contain Count Dooku, and he will board the ship attempting to capture Anakin(as said in the beginning). The Jedi will try and capture him, however, they will fail to capture him,because he escapes via a Soulless One from one of the hangars. After he escapes, he will flee to his ship, however not before placing a tracking beacon on the ship. After he gets on his ship, he will send in his droid forces, along with Asajj Ventress. The droids will try and ransack the ship, attempting to destroy the engines and overrun the third floor. Asajj's job will be to try and sneak around the ship and try to place a virus on-board the ship, while extracting military data. However, her mission will fail, and the droid forces will be overrun by the clones. Once they leave the ship, the engines will be left in critical conditions for the engineers to deal with. This way, it will give almost everyone something to do. (except for pilots, I dont want to crash the server.)

Edited by Thunder

Zuko Fanboy

spacer.png