[IMPORTANT] [SERIOUS] DO NOT SKIP

Chop

[SUPER SERIOUS]  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 4/15/2019 at 12:43 AM, Hayley said:

well shit i didnt mean to hit no ffs

It's okay babe. If you were there, you would definitely hit that "No" button like no tomorrow.

15 hours ago, Cabrera said:

I don’t even know what happened to Jek, I left June last year and apparently a lot of stuff has happened since then

I wasn't exactly there when shit hit the fan. But I happened to be there on the forum when Joah made an announcement regarding Jek's removal as a founder (I try to find it on the forum but I can't for some reason. It must be hidden or something).

His reason for removal? Steam Keys.

Jek offered to purchase the keys with in-game credits (which may explains why some were able to purchase flamethrowers during my time on the server).

I can vouch for what Jek did, because he once pulled me onto his channel making the same offer and spilling beans about this "new advanced flamethrower" and other new weapons.

The worst part is that I kept silent and did nothing about it...

According to what I know, @Billiam as a Director found out about this and tried to bring it up, but nothing was done about it even after Billiam's removal (this was before he got banned, I think).

And when shit finally hit the fan, well, SHIT HIT THE FAN.

And some people got permed, etc.

21 hours ago, Chop said:

spacer.png Purge the sinners for they have sinned. Disgraceful behaviour, all wrong.

Count me on that sinners list.

Turns out I'm the biggest sinner of them all.

• Funny 1
4 minutes ago, Chop said:

iRoNiC

*iRONic*

I was here the whole time Jek was here and I can confirm that Joah was only jealous of Jek for Jek is a manipulating, scamming, and uncaring Founder for this community!

Therefore Joah banned Jek for the reason: Jealousy. 

Plus- The same thing goes for Billiam, Joah was scared that Billiam was going to take his position!

LMAO

Edited by Bobonater3
  • Funny 1
5 minutes ago, Bobonater3 said:

*iRONic*

I was here the whole time Jek was here and I can confirm that Joah was only jealous of Jek for Jek is a manipulating, scamming, and uncaring Founder for this community!

Therefore Joah banned Jek for the reason: Jealousy. 

Plus- The same thing goes for Billiam, Joah was scared that Billiam was going to take his position!

LMAO

Hey I heard Stalin purged the opposition too and that’s how Trotsky died

• Agree 1