CWRP - Cloves Staff Application

Paladin_

RP Name: Cloves

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:52905577

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: BST/GMT (Currently BST)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to help this server because in the mornings when I come on, I can see that there are very little admins on the server and can make it a problem, since I am on from morning to night in BST time, it is benificial to myself and others. I have been an admin before on two servers; both British, Reality Roleplay (RRP) and Pulse Networks. Pulse Networks was more of a project between me and my friends but it didn't get big and was scrapped. I want to be an admin because I will be able to come closer to the community than I already am. The main reason I want to become an admin is to give back to the community, I have played hundreds of hours on the server and therefor want to give back. The other reason I want to become staff is mainly because I already help people regularly, so why not widen out my helping hand's range.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a likeable person who loves to joke around, but when situations come, I do take my situations serious when they need to be. I extremely enjoy playing in RP situations and therefore are massive on RP and other games relating with RP (D&D). I mainly enjoy talking with people about almost anything, but will still get involved with RP conversations

Do you have any previous staff experience? : Moderator on RRP, Senior Admin on Pulse Networks

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? 320 Hours

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: No

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

+1 great EU staff member

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1 gamer stop knifing people

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• Management
Management

Welcome to the Staff Team!

//Moved to Accepted

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk