Piff's Staff Re-App

Piff

RP Name: Alpha-98 MSG Nate / Piff

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:155574178

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: NA East/NY

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): No

Why did you leave the staff, team?: Well, I was getting burnt out and didn't want to take an LOA since I thought the server was going to stay on Endor for a while and knew I was going to be gone for a while, but then out of nowhere JOAH Came in Clutch and updated the map, I also was getting a bit bored regardless with not knowing what to do and what battalion to join. Also, I was in not the best place at school so i had to bring my grades up by the end of the quarter which I did and knew I was probably going to be inactive a bit, I also had medical issues and more IRL Issues which the majority have cleared up.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: I want to help my Rancor boi's out more with Training and return to what I do which is GH, maybe TR shit like I did a long time ago on another well-known server, Also in General do more training or Sims since people do seem to get bored a lot and complain and also something for me to do when I'm sitting here adverting tryouts, and I wish to continue my journey through the staff ranks again (for the fucking 3rd time) I am hoping to stay longer(most likely I am cause I got nothing to lose), I already made up my mind about something Battalion wise so i was like why not reapply again and overall just get somethings done for the community as well. Also, I'm about to finish school so also a great time killer for me during the summer when the server will spike and help out. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

35 minutes ago, Korm said:

As long as you do your work this time... or was that kronos?

+1

That was Kronos, Mans was waiting to see how long he could last.

• Funny 2

spacer.png

-1 I'm sorry Piff, but you are so wonky sometimes. One day you say you are leaving the server and the literately the next day you are back on. I feel you could be great at staff again, but you really need to commit to something.

1 hour ago, justuscloud5 said:

+1 remember when this guy was in SOBDE resigned from the server and came back the next day

Bruh i said i would come back when the map changed, literally changed a few days later.

spacer.png

On 4/10/2019 at 8:44 PM, [SR] Piff [A] said:

That was Kronos, Mans was waiting to see how long he could last.

No comment. 

+1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was