Koala's Staff Resignation

Koala

Name: Koala

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:156828793

Staff Rank: Koala

Were you VIP: Yes

Date: 4/8/19

Reason for leaving: I don't feel the drive to play Gmod like I used to, need to focus on school, college selections are coming up, strict parents limiting playtime, and I want to spend my freetime learning new things, and practicing the old, rather than in Gmod. Still, I don't regret joining back into this community at all. Made lot's of great memories, and I will be back when I'm in college.

Farewells: This is a full resignation from this community, cause I just don't feel like I want to play gmod anymore. Nothing wrong with it, might come back to see 187th real quick, but I'm just downright tired.

@Ratio @Beast @Super  @Kubert @Holo @NootNootEh @Alucard @Swift @Ragen @Slump @Gret Briddlehide @Asus @UneJamMut @Centurion @Rhinocerus @@kesselisapparentlynotontheforums

My time in Shock was very special to me. I've been in shock on Icefuse before, and when Synergy first cam out, but Ive never had a group of friends quite like you guys. I have pretty memoriable moments from being in the battalion, and you guys were most of the reason I decided to even stay and become staff.

@AllMightySquee @Synyster @Dolvek @APPLE @[SR] Dennis [A]  @Kronos Jones

I missed a ton of you guys, but all the same, Doom's Unit was my first ever battalion back on FSAS, then Icefuse, great memories. To say the least, you guys always made my time enjoyable, even with my bias from former friends. At first I was upset that all my old DU friends were no longer on Synergy, but you guys really made me stay. Thanks for all the fun guys.

Edited by Koala
  • Friendly 1

o7 thanks for the @

• Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

o7 man

Ill deff miss you man, come back whenever you want! im sure ether DU or Shock will have their arms open for you!

Good luck in college!!

• Friendly 1

Current:

Former:

• Jedi Master
  • Senior Jedi General
  • Wing Commander
  • Pink Squad Lead
  • Former Gatekeeper
  • Shadow Lead Manager
  • Trainer Manager
  • Jedi Sentinel Manager