Venator Entity

Luckyy

Wasn't this already a suggestion?

Edited by Red_Panda

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

• Management
Management
6 minutes ago, Red_Panda said:

Wasn't this already a suggestion?

You misunderstand. Tessa asked for a Venator on the Base Map in which Naval could hang out at and do stuff. That would reduce performance a fuckton. This is a prop/entity that you can place down during deployments most likely in which I guess GMs can do their Briefings at and etc. This could also probably be used for passive RP on the base but probably not with too many people on the server.

+1

• Agree 2

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

So i looked through this, this comes with alot of venators we might not use. (a pink venator, Lmao)

The internals are kinda scuffed when it comes to mvoement detection, and this recquires another addon to get the top to open up. However there are body groups to get them to open, but the internal doors wont open unless you have another addon,  this would be nice but im Neutral since its kinda messy when it comes to the actual player interaction of this venator. 

• Retired Founder

For this, It's an amazing concept. However, the floors inside are buggy as shit, you fall through the floor / etc. This would make for a really cool Entity in the sky. But for physical use. It's garbage. Let me know what you guys think, I can add it as a prop in the sky. but it's just not good inside, and the doors are not animated at all. 

• Agree 2
Just now, Joah said:

For this, It's an amazing concept. However, the floors inside are buggy as shit, you fall through the floor / etc. This would make for a really cool Entity in the sky. But for physical use. It's garbage. Let me know what you guys think, I can add it as a prop in the sky. but it's just not good inside, and the doors are not animated at all. 

The Prop /In addon version has buggier physics apparently.

And the doors open/animate however you need a different add on for the stuff to work

• Retired Founder
Just now, Scribbles said:

The Prop /In addon version has buggier physics apparently.

And the doors open/animate however you need a different add on for the stuff to work

Boy, stop stalking my stream. 

• Funny 3
6 hours ago, Scarecrow said:

could be good for deployments rather than start on the ground you could start a deployment in that thing and take a LAAT to the ground +1

Only if we don't all glitch through the floor as soon as we arrive in it XD. Also i'm suddenly imagining us all being in the venator, and then a gamemaster makes an oof and deletes the whole thing from the sky and we all fall to the ground and bust our legs open.

5 hours ago, GM-3022 Havok said:

Only if we don't all glitch through the floor as soon as we arrive in it XD. Also i'm suddenly imagining us all being in the venator, and then a gamemaster makes an oof and deletes the whole thing from the sky and we all fall to the ground and bust our legs open.

acceptable causalities 

I think the cons outway the pros, buggy internals, large file size, needs seperate add-ons, and crashes huds. Sorry. If you would like to remake the suggestion just with another addon you may do so.

DENIED

//Locked

//Moved to Server Suggestions - Denied