Void

Callo

RP Name: TR 21stGMESO 2ndLT Flank

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:206194371

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST (U.S. East Coast)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to help out this community and do events/encounters so everyone doesn't ask for one. And help out with server stuff like Trainings and other things relating to that. Also I think it would be good to at least tryout for admin after being on the server for a while and being an officer. And I think that becoming an admin will help the server that go me into RP in the first place. I have meet many people from many different places and  have made new friends with other people who also like RP. And I hope to get more people in and enjoying the RP.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I have a good work ethic I like getting stuff done and nicely. Also I like helping out where I can and make sure people get what they need. I am caring and listen to what people say and try to help them when I can. And I love making stories and I think it would be fun if I could convert them into events on the server and have a cool storyline of sorts.

Do you have any previous staff experience? No I do not.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  384:11:19.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No I am not a staff on a synergy server.

Edited by Callo

What can I say, on your effort in game is good. However, your effort on this application is terrible and you would need some revisions before anything else. For now my standing is at NEUTRAL  Once I see more effort put into this application within the time frame of 04/09/2019. Then I would give you the final verdict of my decision on your application for now on it stands like that.

Edited by Rake
9 hours ago, [SR] Greek [SA] said:

Why are you calling for HAs already? His app was up for 5 hours when you called for Has. +1 anyways spacer.png

Look at his post above mine...... spacer.png

Edited by [SR] Carvis [A]