CWRP Turtle Staff ReApp v2

Turtle

RP Name: Jedi LSI GM K Turtle

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:99149114

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: CST

What was your previous staff rank?:  New Admin

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): No

Why did you leave the staff, team?: When I joined the server I had a a great ambition to become staff and help out the community, at that time I was very immature about a lot of things and didn’t have much care, I was also focusing a lot on school work but that is besides the point. 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: I want to rejoin the staff team because I think I can now take more responsibility and have my shit together(thanks to scarecrow) and I can help out the community and help synergy grow as a server

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: I understand that will be tested on the listed things above

Current: Free man
Former: Lotta things (Notably HA and Wolffe)

I don't see you as often and haven't seen you RP in a while and this probably due for us being in differences in times we get on. Show me enough that you can prove yourself back to the staff that you want and you'll have to earn it that way kid. For now, I am at Neutrality. But I do like you enough to help you get back, So show me enough that you would get back on it. I do believe in second chances as well, but the proof is a must.

• Friendly 1