Hudson #WillSingForMoney

RP Name:

327th Battalion Commander Bly

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): 

STEAM_0:0:50951842

Battalion/Area you are applying for:

Defense Regimental Commander

Experience:

• Green Company Commander for 41st Elite Corps- Green Company Commander Hudson was the early days of my time on the Clone Wars server. I was a Staff Sergeant when things began to get interesting. My commander (which at the time was Summit) granted me the position of Green Company commander. This was my first officer position. I held that position with the 41st for a long time and even came up with special systems of trying out clones for Green Company that was supposed to be a more elite subsidiary to that of the regular 41st Elite Corps. One of the great members that inspired many other members was Buckeye. Buckeye failed his first tryout but came back the second time stronger and wiser. The first battalion I joined was a defense battalion and I learned very much from my time there.

• Shock Trooper Lieutenant Colonel Thire- I transferred over to Shock Troopers when I felt that the leadership of Summit was lacking. A great friend, but a  leader that needed some more time to figure out leadership. As Thire, I commanded many of the shock troopers in protecting many VIPs. We were the last line of defense for the naval. It was our job to set up shields in the right areas. It was my job to order them to stack up in the right areas. We worked many times protecting other VIPs as well so I am well acquainted with how VIP protection is handled. The leadership of this battalion was also lacking and so before I decided to move on to other opportunities, I did what I could to inspire hope in the members of the Shock Trooper battalion. The ST Commander at the time, who was not very active, and severely limited the abilities of his Executive Officers, was eventually replaced with his most active Executive Officer, and I found a new home.

• 327th Star Corps Executive Officer (K Company Commander) Deviss- I have been in 327th as well. What a shocker. In fact I know all of the lore for the sole named character save for Bly. Deviss was my favorite role to play. I was Deviss in 2016 through the new year into 2017. I spent a LOT of time working with Tristan the Commander Bly of the time, and the rest of the friends I've come to know and love (in a totally platonic not gay way). We worked on building up the numbers of 327th quite a bit. Which we did, and at one point we had 20 or more players on the server at a given time. As I was working with the battalion to help teach them of the defensive siege tactics that 41st had shown me, and the hostage negotiation/VIP protection tactics that I learned in ST, we slowly became the Jack of All Trades battalion. Eventually, however, I became immersed in the staff team and became a Head Administrator for Icefuse Networks. I became more involved with the staff team and my Senior Commander role that I eventually had to part ways with the battalion in order to maintain a level work balance. 

• Senior Commander Hudson- As a Senior Commander I lead many, many battles on and off the ship. This is when I really embraced the roleplaying part of the Star Wars RP game mode. I would give orders to different battalions and curse the foreign evil that had made its way on the ship. Negotiations, ransoms, money. All of these things became commonplace for me. I handled tough situations arguably better than most of the naval that lead in events. Regardless, we figured out these situations as a team. The naval and I were well acquainted for a good while, especially the Admiral Yularen at the time, Max.

• Galactic Marines Medic Sergeant Hudson 

• Special Operations Brigade Medical Lead Master Sergeant Hudson

• 187th ARC Leader Executive Officer Hudson- I spent a good time with 187th where I did the most of my teaching. I learned a little as well. I started as a Private and made my way up to Staff Sergeant from there I became Captain and then a few days later, and Executive Officer. I was one of the most active members of the battalion besides the Commander, Reaper. We worked together on documents and rosters to make things work out a little easier. I even taught the folks in the battalion about some stuff from the MilitaryRP that I knew would work well with this RP since I was XO of Al Qaeda there. I taught breaching and clearing in close quarters day after day. We did it so often that eventually I had members teaching the new members how to breach and clear. In a sim against the 501st, it was the deciding factor on whether they won or lost. I was very proud to see that the tactics that I had introduced had made a positive impact on the battalion. Eventually I became ARC trained and I taught more and more members of the battalion about tactics that would help in the heat of battle. These tactics helped us until Joah's permanent ban.

• 327th Battalion Commander Bly- This has been the most exhilarating parts of my time on each of these servers and because of it, I've grown into knowing the responsibilities of being a Commander and what they hold. 

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?: 

Simply put, I am dedicated to maing sure that each and every one of the defense battalions is taken care of and knows that they are in capable hands. I have been in all of the current defense battalions before so I know I can sympathize and work well with each of them.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion?:

I studied the lore of eacah of these battalions. I know it fairly well. That has never been a problem for me.

Availability:

Very flexible up until the 5th of September when I start classes. Then I will be slightly limited. I will have enough time to take care of each of these battalions however.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

I AM AN ORIGINAL!

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

What plans do you have for the battalion you are applying for?:

I plan on making a planned meeting schedule for each of the battalions in the Defense regiment once a week. These will be required for the highest available rank to attend and brief me on how they believe the battalion is running after I have run my own research on how they operate.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

Hudson, The Helmetless. Formerly Of:
41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.

• Coordinator
Coordinator

+1 Hudson is an amazing person and i think the best candidate for this position 

+1 You were one of my first commanders (GC Commander) and a good friend. Tbh when Dreams ran against you, you were a great candidate, and now that you are running, you are an amazing candidate. I would be proud to be under you.

- Egg/41st BCMD Gree

+1 I don't even give a shit how well he's doing as 327th CMD or not I'm jsut going to bring up the fact that Reaper considered making this guy an XO when he was a goddamn fucking SGT - and he could serenade me and bring out my sad feelings by serenading his opponents - It is for these reasons I don't see a reason for the interview process not to be a singing contest.

Hudson, my friend there is so much i could say about our time together, and how good great of an officer, leader, and friend you are, and continue to be, but it isn't needed, even though i know i dont get on much anymore, i know for sure you will become more than a great REG commander, but a legend.

I'm fucking proud of you brother

PLUS FUCKING ONE

Edited by Tristan
im not done yet
3 hours ago, TRR 187th ENG CSM Joseph said:

Has he been a BCMD for 2 months?

No-one has been...

• Agree 1

Hudson, The Helmetless. Formerly Of:
41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.