Reaper RE STaff APP

Reaper

RP Name: Shock 2ndlt Reaper

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:119739801

Timezone:EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):  I want to be able to help the Server Again. I miss being able to help people with their tickets. I miss Doing fun events and helping people with events. I use to do so many different things for the server. I just wanna be able to do so much more for the server. I'll be able to do a lot of events late night. My events have a different flair to them then most because im able to think of different things that can change the outcome of the event. I miss helping the server.  i'm gonna be active because im looking for another job so ull see me alot more. i also want to be able to help with shadow and doing shock stuff. doing new trainings for them and everything. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? 

Synergy Vet Admin

Icefuse Vet Admin

how many hours. Since it restart i have about idk 1500?

Tell us a little about yourself. Well lets see i'm 30 years old . i live with a roommate and i play gmod alot. i also am a asshole at times. but i'm a nice asshole. I'm a nice person who helps out people and i can help others. i feel like i would dedicate a lot more time into staff. and i want to just  help others. Honestly my last job was a stressful Shithole and it hurt me because i cant help people that way and i want to help in this server

Edited by Reaper
Im dumb >.>
  • Founder
Founder
3 minutes ago, Reaper said:

RP Name: TR ARC 501st ARC CSM BCNS

Omegalul

• Funny 1